**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Gallo's injury was a blessing. I also hope Pringles decides to bring Gallo of the bench. This is good indication that he could probably be way more helpful to us if he ignited the bench.
roll.gif
Pringles lovessssssssssssssss Gallo. Gallo could have a bad shooting spree for the rest of the season and still start for the remainder of the season.
THIS... its like pat rileys love for john starks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I know the man love Pringles got for Gallo.
laugh.gif
That's why I'm hoping.

I know Turiaf isn't going to get us 17 every night, but if he's aggressive towards the basket it would open up for everyone else.

Will dunks. Amare scream like he just did a 360 on Aldridge. Chandler jogs by him like he missed a game winning layup.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Someone told me Coach is Gallo's godfather, not sure if thats true ?
Wouldn't surprise me considering that Gallo's dad and D'Antoni were teammates and roommates for years in Italy. 

Stoudemire: 'Confidence is Starting to Grow'

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/11/2011 6:04:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

But most importantly, (Amar'e) Stoudemire said he sees this cast as a potential top-four playoff team and being as dangerous as the Suns were last season.

"Confidence is starting to grow in us," Stoudemire said. "Right now we're understanding how good we can be because we're playing smart. Anything can happen in this game. Last year, when I was in Phoenix, nobody expected us in the Western Conference finals and we could've gone to The Finals. I feel the same type of energy here in New York where anything is possible."

Has Donnie Walsh Done Enough?

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/11/2011 5:17:00 AM
Source: Yannis Koutroupis of HOOPSWORLD

New York Knicks President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh has succeeded in making the Knicks relevant once again. With a record of 21-15 the team is on its way back to the playoffs for the first time since 2004. He's done an admirable job of cleaning up Isiah Thomas' mess and giving the Knicks' faithful a team they can rally behind. However, the Knicks still aren't true contenders for a championship and there should be some doubts about whether or not Walsh is the guy that can get them the pieces they need.

Walsh's contingency plan if (Carmelo) Anthony becomes a Net is to likely keep this improved group together while once again staying flexible for the future when guys like New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul and Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard are free agents.

Will that plan be good enough for Walsh to earn an extension? His contract expires shortly after the regular season is over and Knicks Chairman James Dolan may see fit to go in another direction since Walsh has had ample time to deliver on the big names he talked about upon his hiring in 2008. Walsh's shortcomings in the summer of 2010 could make Dolan wary about buying into big goals and dreams associated with the offseason of 2012.

By no means has Walsh's tenure in New York up to this point been a failure. He's done a lot of good work and significant improvements are very noticeable. But this is a franchise that wants to win championships and if Walsh indeed ends up missing out on Anthony someone else may be better served guiding the Knicks through 2011 and beyond.

I will be beyond mad if thy got rid of walsh. But I doubt it would happen. Garden been selling out every night. Just media dodder. A bunch of parastites

Whole article is bollocks. If anything I think Dolan is wondering why he and Donnie haven't come to an agreement on extending his contract mid-season or at least agreeing on the new GM.

To fire Donnie now there'd have to be a realistic choice of who would replace him and no it's not Isaiah.

Man good #%@ game. It's feel good to be able to text my dudes while the game is on and discuss good basketball
pimp.gif
I kinda hope we don't make a trade right now I rather Melo sign with us in the summer

Will dunks. Amare scream like he just did a 360 on Aldridge. Chandler jogs by him like he missed a game winning layup.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

if I was Will on the court I'd move the same way that he does. But @ the same time it pisses me off
laugh.gif

c'mon son. And STAT been feelin himself for a hot minute now. and that helps us out like hell too.

If we get Melo, is there really a point in the Nets moving to BK ?

they'll only be good to catch games for mega cheap

Saw an article earlier that if Carmelo is traded elsewhere and signs an extension, the Knicks will go after Marc Gasol and Tyson Chandler in the offseason. That addresses our need for a center so if we could find another perimeter shooter and backup PG, we would be good to go

If we get Melo, is there really a point in the Nets moving to BK ?

they'll only be good to catch games for mega cheap
 If they don't think I think they'll focus on Dwight and Deron. I think Deron's leaving. But yeah they'll suck for a while in BK if they don't luck out with a phenom in the draft.

Now I'm seeing the bandwagon fans on FB
30t6p3b.gif
. All these hoo hoos & rah rahs like you was down when Howard Eisley was our starting PG.

G.T.F.O.H.

ohwell.gif

Great Great win last night...

Chandler brought the hoouse down, like literally..

Good work knicks fans..

And on my facebook status I put..

Knicks knicks knicks, Please no bandwagons...

Back
Top Bottom