**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Gabe, you can't be snatchin all the gifs this season my dude.
laugh.gif

great, great win.

way to bounce back.

gladly would have signed up for 2 outa 4 on this trip. would be great to steal a 3rd tomorrow, but I'm content for now.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

30t6p3b.gif
Let's not talk about the Eagles. David Akers killed us. Probably had a bet on the game. 
mad.gif

eek.gif
Turiaf getting one.
eek.gif
@ his statline. We getting stupid on these dudes.
Ok since your a Knicks and Mets fan, I'll apologize
laugh.gif

Root for us instead
happy.gif

Oh you already know I always push for NY if they aren't playing the Eagles.
wink.gif

great win considering how close we were to getting taken over in the 3rd

turiaf, felton fields & wilson had excellent chemistry tonigh

danilo who?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Gabe, you can't be snatchin all the gifs this season my dude.
laugh.gif

Word.... ol' imma take this, this, and that dude
laugh.gif

I get this one since will is my fav. Knick

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This W makes me see the whole month's schedule in a different light. 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix 
[/td][td]Win
[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td]Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

My predictions

So far, so good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This W makes me see the whole month's schedule in a different light. 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix 
[/td][td]Win
[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td]Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

My predictions

So far, so good
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

I think we can take care of the Thunder. Jazz next is going to be interesting. And that back to back Miami/Hawks looks tough.

Missed the game but it still feels good man.

Turiaf & Chandler & Fields NEED to be on this team for the long run.

Defense was what won the game for us tonight. We bounced back well after the Laker loss.

Amare still struggling from the field, but still managed to have a good effect on the game.

Felton killed Andre like he should. Hopefully he brings the same effort against D.Will. But my son better be on that All-Star team.
glasses.gif

Chandler. He didn't have a crazy game number wise, but he turned it up in the 4th and played solid D. Getting it done.
smokin.gif

Fields just does Fields.

Turiaf was the man tonight. More playing time for him should be on the way. He should continue to be this aggresive, teams are not expected him to score. He creates a lot of turnovers that turn into fast breaks also.

Bill Walker.
pimp.gif
Told ya'll.
laugh.gif
Give that boy that PT Coach Pringles.

Gallo's injury was a blessing. I also hope Pringles decides to bring Gallo of the bench. This is good indication that he could probably be way more helpful to us if he ignited the bench.

As far as I know, Turiaf isn't getting low minutes because of his play, it's because of his health concerns. So I don't think this type of game will be common.

I think this team is still better with Gallinari than without, despite the 3-1 record saying otherwise. I wouldn't be upset seeing him come back as a 6th man at least initially rather than right back into the starting lineup.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Gallo's injury was a blessing. I also hope Pringles decides to bring Gallo of the bench. This is good indication that he could probably be way more helpful to us if he ignited the bench.
roll.gif
Pringles lovessssssssssssssss Gallo. Gallo could have a bad shooting spree for the rest of the season and still start for the remainder of the season.

good as hell win... we needed this. We needed to know that even if STAT has his little slumps we can still pull through.
Everyone stepped up to the plate as they should.

My moms lost her mind on both them Chandler dunks. Felton was beasting on the assists tonight. Turiaf really has the heart of a soldier he even did a little fadeaway I was just
pimp.gif

Good game my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom