**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

almost game time
pimp.gif

But...Eddy might play hard because Eddy is hoping for a contract with another team.....and Eddy Curry has been linked to major financial problems!

So maybe just maybe he will help us because he needs basketball right now!

SO PLAY THE FAT MAN THEY CALL EC!
laugh.gif

^Have you seen EC man? All the weight he lost has come back. You play him now and he just might combust after breaking a sweat.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

^Have you seen EC man? All the weight he lost has come back. You play him now and he just might combust after breaking a sweat.

I see him man, he is massive again!
eyes.gif
 But please he still has the tools to give use 5-8 min a game of solid D and maybe 4 points a game!

And a big body to take up space in the paint! Call me crazy but I want to give him a chance!....

And maybe a new 5 year deal if he plays well(JK)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
@ Curry being "fed up"
Originally Posted by you go boy

clyde took it easy tonight with the suit 
laugh.gif
these 
laugh.gif

They were talking about how nice our 4th quarter defense is. Makes sense because no one needs to save their fouls, esp. Amar'e.

But who seent that 360 dunk Mozgoon tried in warmups? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Curry has always played soft so I don't understand how he can help us. Just sit your fat %!@ on the bench, shut your mouth and continue getting paid you burger.

laugh.gif
haven't heard someone call another a burger in a while

as slow as a process it's been to finally get some of the bench players some time, i'm glad d'antoni is at least considering it

hope stat ain't too hurt

Back
Top Bottom