**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Im not gona lie, im gona be sad if we loose Gallo
frown.gif

frown.gif

I love and respect these knicks alot. Just by getting Amar'e & a pg whose playing very high level in Felton changed this squad up alot. I see 6th seed for the knicks. The main reason I'm posting is to ask why the Fu** would u
you get Melo now instead of just waiting it out.
? I understand the pros and con but waiting out the season would be best for this franchise

Starting 5 of:
Felton
Gallo
Melo
Amar'e
a decent center available because that Turkish dude is not wassup

with that bench could do major damage in the east

looking forward to that Heat game

Originally Posted by SamB

I love and respect these knicks alot. Just by getting Amar'e & a pg whose playing very high level in Felton changed this squad up alot. I see 6th seed for the knicks. The main reason I'm posting is to ask why the Fu** would u
? I understand the pros and con but waiting out the season would be best for this franchise

Starting 5 of:
Felton
Gallo
Melo
Amar'e

grin.gif
what turkish dude? we have a turkish dude on the knicks?

If we get Melo, I'd assume that Turiaf would start at the 5 or Amare would be at the 5 with Turiaf off the bench which has been working out well lately. Melo at the 4.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Starting 5 of:
Felton
Gallo
Melo
Amar'e

grin.gif
what turkish dude? we have a turkish dude on the knicks?

kramer.gif

We got Okur?! or is Iverson about to be that backup point. 
nerd.gif

Starting 5 of:
Felton
Gallo
Melo
Amar'e

Waiting it out is the best bet, but it isn't guaranteed he'd be available. what if he gets traded to the Mavs and wins a chip? Or Orlando? Then he will probably want to stay there.

Donnie is gonna wait it out till the deadline and they're gonna have to take some garbage offer like TD, Randolph, Curry, and 2nd rounder. He's way too patient to pull anything now. The more we wait, the better of a situation we are in.

The Nuggets are not even in a good position to ask for much to begin with, Melo doesn't even want to be with them.

Either get whats offered or Melo will walk.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Donnie is gonna wait it out till the deadline and they're gonna have to take some garbage offer like TD, Randolph, Curry, and 2nd rounder. He's way too patient to pull anything now. The more we wait, the better of a situation we are in.

check your PM asap

check your PM asap
damn i didnt see this. check PM

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Chandler is one of my favorite players on the team, but a 17/6/2 SF is a very common player is this league
yea.. but he's super consistent.. Don't demand the ball.. no ego, and he's thrill.. Can defend pretty good too, averaging 1.7 blocks per game.

Him and Fields stay. Gallo can go.

check your PM asap
damn i didnt see this. check PM

come on guys, no secrets.

To me only person that can't be traded is Stat everybody else is not a top 5 player. The only person I can argue for is Chandler because he is the Knicks best on ball defender

Im not even trying to think about melo right now... As far as im concerned, he's not coming here until trade goes down or whatever.

Anyhow, do you guys think Ray Felt could sneak into the ASG if he keeps it on this level?

[h1]Wade beats Amar'e for Player of the Week[/h1]
3:26 PM By Alan Hahn

Amar'e Stoudemire's dominant run continued for another week, but the NBA decided Dwyane Wade's performance was more impressive. Wade averaged 30.8 points, 8.3 rebounds and 5.5 assists on 58.4 percent shooting in four games, all wins, for the Heat. Stoudemire averaged 33.5 points, 9.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks in four games, also all wins, for the Knicks.

If the NBA was taking strength of schedule into account, the Heat beat only one team with a winning record, the Utah Jazz (17-
glasses.gif
, while scoring wins over the Bucks (9-13), Warriors (8-15) and Kings (5-16).

The Knicks beat one team with a winning record as well, the Denver Nuggets (14-9), and scored wins over the Timberwolves (6-18), Raptors (9-15) and Wizards (6-16). Stoudemire did have an 11-turnover game, however, on Friday in Washington, where he had the infamous "Cripple Double."

Stoudemire was listed among nominees, along with teammate Raymond Felton, for the Eastern Conference award. He has two already this season, including the previous week, and looks to be the only Knick aside from Patrick Ewing (1992-93) to earn three Player of the Week awards in the same season.

The league didn't single him out for his stellar play, but also didn't single him out for the aggressive shove against Nene in the second quarter of Sunday's win over Denver. An NBA source told me the play, which did not result in a technical foul, was reviewed by the league but it was determined that no action needed to be taken.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Chandler is one of my favorite players on the team, but a 17/6/2 SF is a very common player is this league
yea.. but he's super consistent.. Don't demand the ball.. no ego, and he's thrill.. Can defend pretty good too, averaging 1.7 blocks per game.

This...

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This...
We can't keep him and Fields though. If I had to pick one I would say bye to Chandler.

I'm starting to side towards keeping Will over Gallo.

mostly due to his versatility. Gallo SHOULD be a versatile player, but he isn't.

And I still think Will's personality and game would/will continue to flourish next to big time players on a team that wins. It is right now during this streak.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This...
We can't keep him and Fields though. If I had to pick one I would say bye to Chandler.

Melo WANTS to leave Denver.
He WANTS to play for the Knicks.

We should be able to keep whoever we want in a trade. What are they gonna say at the deadline? No?? well he'll be a free agent..

Curry, Azubuike, Walker, Rautins,
laugh.gif

[h1]Grizzlies Open To Dealing Thabeet
[/h1]

Dec 13, 2010 4:51 PM EST

The Grizzlies are making center Hasheem Thabeet available, reports David Aldridge of NBA.com.
Thabeet_Hasheem_mem.jpg

Thabeet was the second overall pick in the 2009 NBA Draft.

Memphis believes they already have their center of the future in Marc Gasol and they may be willing to cut their losses with Thabeet, who has been a disappointment.

Well, we aren't getting Marc

Back
Top Bottom