**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

How did Landry Fields become my favorite Knick? This !#*+ is bananas.

Didn't see the Nets game. What was Clyde saying that you guys were talking about? Landry for ROY? And what's this about Rob Kardashian?

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Didn't see the Nets game. What was Clyde saying that you guys were talking about? Landry for ROY? And what's this about Rob Kardashian?

I missed the game too.. but he looks like Rob Kardashians twin.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I missed the game too.. but he looks like Rob Kardashians twin.
No. Rob Kardashian looks like a gay date rapist.

Word I don't see the Rob Kardashian comparison..He could pass as his brother but not as a twin...But anyways, for those that missed the last game, Clyde said that Fields is currently the front-runner for ROY because Wall has been getting hurt and Blake plays for the worst team in the League

The exchange between Breen and Clyde was great. After Clyde said Landry should be leader for ROY Breen mentioned how well Blake Griffin is playing. In response, Clyde said something like "yeah, but you always say how playing for a losing team hurts your chances, and Blake Griffin's playing on the worst team in the league. This guy Landry is playing great and doing it for a winning team."

I fish-pumped.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The exchange between Breen and Clyde was great. After Clyde said Landry should be leader for ROY Breen mentioned how well Blake Griffin is playing. In response, Clyde said something like "yeah, but you always say how playing for a losing team hurts your chances, and Blake Griffin's playing on the worst team in the league. This guy Landry is playing great and doing it for a winning team."

I fish-pumped.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
My man Clyde.

I hate Breen.
30t6p3b.gif

But Clyde is BUGGIN.
laugh.gif

Landry is piff though.

W/L shouldn't have anything to do with a ROY vote in any damn sport. That is one award that is pretty much solely based on individual performance.

It wouldn't matter if the Knicks went undefeated for the rest of the season; decades of losing have embittered Breen beyond repair. He's always going to be on some, "Would it have killed you to get an A+?"

He's funny though. I love when he gets bored and starts making fun of the opposing players, like when he went at Anthony Randolph, "He looks like he's always about to cry, Clyde." "He looks about 12 years old, doesn't he Clyde?" "He's got to weigh about what? 110? 120?"

in response to a question from Mike Golic on Mike & Mike this morning, ESPN's Chris Broussard says -- get this -- the Knicks would have been a better landing spot for LeBron James. This is the same guy who was the first to report LeBron was taking his talents to South Beach. Broussard hasn't had a change of heart; he's simply giving LeBron a reality check.

Money quote: “Right now, it looks like he would have been great in New York, with Amare Stoudemire. … In New York, he would have been able to be LeBron James. Not hold back, not worry about letting this other guy take over ... I think [LeBron] in New York, this year, they might have been able to win it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

the Knicks would have been a better landing spot for LeBron James. This is the same guy who was the first to report LeBron was taking his talents to South Beach. Broussard hasn't had a change of heart; he's simply giving LeBron a reality check.

Money quote: “Right now, it looks like he would have been great in New York, with Amare Stoudemire. … In New York, he would have been able to be LeBron James. Not hold back, not worry about letting this other guy take over ... I think [LeBron] in New York, this year, they might have been able to win it.

I respect Breen's basketball knowledge and his skill as a commentator, but he's always on some "look Clyde, Knicks are up 25, but there is 2 minutes left in the 4th, that's a whole lot of time against the Knicks."

Mad negative. Tune into other teams on League Pass, dudes are homers 100%. Every call is bad if it's not the home teams way.

Now, don't get me wrong, I def. don't want nobody like dude in Boston, with Tommy points and all that mess, but Breen makes me feel like I'm wrong for being a Knick fan.
30t6p3b.gif

I like Breen, he's not a blatant homer which is all I really want out of my commentators except for Clyde of course
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Knicks scouting 7'1" Tunisian center

Knicks director of international scouting, Kevin Wilson, has been very impressed watching Salah Mejri, a 7'1" center from Jendouba, Tunisia (iBasketball). "I know that NBA scouts descend to Antwerp," said the 24-year-old Mejri, who is currently playing for the Antwerp Giants pro basketball club based in Belgium. "It's nice to hear. I must, however, work hard, listen to the coaches and learn to travel. Last week I was tired after the trip to Romania."

Over the summer, Mejri played for the Tunisian national team at the FIBA World Championship and averaged 7.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. And how did they do? They went 0-5 and lost to Team USA in their final game, 92-57, in which Mejri scored 0 points, but he did grab eight boards. Currently on NBADraft.net, Mejri, who is also being looked at by the Mavericks, is not projected to be drafted in 2011 or 2012. On one message board, a user by the name of KnicksLost wrote "Mozgov??" If and when he does get picked, he'll be the first Tunisian-born player to make it to the NBA.

not another mozgov
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

in response to a question from Mike Golic on Mike & Mike this morning, ESPN's Chris Broussard says -- get this -- the Knicks would have been a better landing spot for LeBron James. This is the same guy who was the first to report LeBron was taking his talents to South Beach. Broussard hasn't had a change of heart; he's simply giving LeBron a reality check.

Back
Top Bottom