Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

borderline stereotypical. i see u a bay area fan you from there fam? I wonder where that puts you?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
W T F? So what are you tryina imply exactly? I'ma let you answer before I say somethin....

Originally Posted by Battousai701

manny is gonna have a tougher fight against mayweather

if the fight ever happens

laugh.gif
That is gonna be the fight of Pac Man's life, if you think he even has the slightest chance of giving Mayweather a challenge you're on that Angel Dust. And I actually like Pacquaio, but after this display tonight, things are definitely clear as to where he stands against Money May

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Stupid $*! Nacho. If JMM goes hard the last 2 rounds I think he wins

That wouldn't have mattered.
116-112 for Pacquiao.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

borderline stereotypical. i see u a bay area fan you from there fam? I wonder where that puts you?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reported.

Seriously? with all the homoerotic references on NT? Ya'll stay #corny.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by Battousai701

manny is gonna have a tougher fight against mayweather

if the fight ever happens

laugh.gif
That is gonna be the fight of Pac Man's life, if you think he even has the slightest chance of giving Mayweather a challenge you're on that Angel Dust. And I actually like Pacquaio, but after this display tonight, things are definitely clear as to where he stands against Money May
can you also give me the winnings numbers to the mega millions for tuesday? thanks

None of you should be mad at the outcome really. JMM shouldn't have left it up to the judges.....word to Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2
pimp.gif
Robbery happens too often in boxing.

Marquez won IMO, he threw the harder and more flush shots on Pacquiao. He got robbed, and I had $ on Pacquiao so I'm not being biased one way or another. Just speaking the truth.

Does anyone have a link to the post fight conference stream? Thx.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

116-112 for Pacquiao.

Hmm, interesting. After all that was said the last couple days I'm surprised to see you score it that way. I had it 115-113 Pacquiao myself, I take back what I said, you really aren't blind.

If Mayweather counters in flurries like Marquez did he beats PAC easily.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

None of you should be mad at the outcome really. JMM shouldn't have left it up to the judges.....word to Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2
pimp.gif
Robbery happens too often in boxing.
So your blaming Marquez for not KO'ing Pac.
laugh.gif

pac fan here, i say draw, almost reluctantly.

Marquez fought it perfect. He owned the fight. Had Manny looking lost. I think Marquez should've been more aggressive in the last few rounds for the judges.

I didn't think Manny did enough for me to call it a win. Statistically, Manny was better.

basically neither did enough for me to see who was the clear winner. But for somebody to say marquez was robbed? that's outlandish, it was a close fight.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

116-112 for Pacquiao.

Hmm, interesting. After all that was said the last couple days I'm surprised to see you score it that way. I had it 115-113 Pacquiao myself, I take back what I said, you really aren't blind.

LOL. He's not the blind one...

JMM won the fight ... his counter punches were more effective ... he was hitting pac flush ... he did more than enough to hold on after beating him in the earlier rounds ... pac was so off balance b/c he couldn't hit him ... JMM was killing him w/ the shots to the body ... not surprised at the judges though ...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

116-112 for Pacquiao.

If Mayweather counters in flurries like Marquez did he beats PAC easily.
Ummm..
You can call me blind again since I myself didn't have that score for Pac. I was stating the scorecard of a judge (name slips my mind).

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Marquez won IMO, he threw the harder and more flush shots on Pacquiao. He got robbed, and[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I had $ on Pacquiao so I'm not being biased one way or another. Just speaking the truth.[/color]

Does anyone have a link to the post fight conference stream? Thx.
haha i had $$ on pacman too... i told my boy to keep it... i didnt feel right taking his cash after that decision

Back
Top Bottom