Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

The euros are calling the judges decision disgusting 
roll.gif

I might be watching the same stream as you, these dudes are going IN!
laugh.gif
i agree with said commentators

I watched the fight. I am not Filipino. I think Pacquiao won by the slightest of margins. At worse, that fight was a draw. Marquez didnt win.

I'm trying to look at the fight from every aspect and I just can not justify a Pacman win... I know it feels badman for Marquez 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by kiendienn

straight up though, pacquiao put in a lot more work than marquez those last 25 seconds

Putting in work the last 25 seconds =/= 116-112
i wasnt vouching for that, I don't think anyone can -- but it puts the 114-114 in better perspective, 115-113 is a bit of a stretch though
Score:

114-114, 115-113, 116-112

Funny, but two of the 3 judges had Manny winning the 12th. the one who had MP winning by 4(Trowbridge) had him losing it. Hmmmm

C'mon mang!!!!!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I didn't think Pac lost at all. I think people are blinded by a few WOW rounds by Marquez and forget that Pacman was building rounds.

WHAT ROUNDS? 1, 3, 9, 10, 12 - that's ALL Pac won.

Idiot dudes on here just talking to be talking. Guarantee you that half these dudes were following the play-by-play on twitter or something.
That's about how I had it. First round was questionable. Third, ninth, and tenth were all definitely Manny's rounds, and twelfth I gave to Marquez, though that could easily have gone to Manny.

So, I had it 116-112 Marquez. If Manny wins the 12th, that's 115-113 Marquez. I can see something like the second round being given to Marquez, but that's about as far as it goes, and if that, it's a draw.

116-112 in favor of Manny is disgusting. Marquez didn't lose any rounds four-eight IMO, and didn't lose the 11th.

I'm Mexican, root for JMM, but have no qualms with the decision going Manny's way.

Well it's over and you guys are still going to pay for Manny vs Mayweather thanks to the judges.

I can't say who won because I only saw from the 8th round on, but it looked like Marquez was dominating.  Pacquiao was trying hard to land a combo, but Marquez just had his number and evaded most of them.  After seeing the replays of the rounds, I feel bad for Marquez.  He got embarrassed by Floyd, but he came back and pretty much handled Pac...

Man, JMM will go down as one of the forgotten greats of this era. Please make Khan JMM happen boxing Gods, if you're still out there.

I'm sure there's a technical side of the fight that the judges score by that I personally have no clue about.

Not defending Pacquiao but that was a very entertaining fight.

Look at the final punch stats and was the busier fighter and the aggressor.dont let ur hate of a fighter steer u away from who won this fight which was clearly manny

Back
Top Bottom