NT Family is upset right now
roll.gif

PACMAN!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

!++% this #%*!
30t6p3b.gif

Always was on the Pacquiao wagon if he faught Money May, Just don't see how Pac would win against May if he fights like this.

We got robbed.
30t6p3b.gif

Whenever someone gets robbed or done dirty the new term is Marquezed! "Yo, homie you just got Marquezed!"

I feel like that last round Marquez was fighting like he already won but Manny stayed aggressive.

In close fights, judges are always going to go with the more aggressive fighter.

Props to Marquez though.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i think it was a very close fight....manny for sure didnt win by that man rounds....id have it a draw but then again to take a belt away you have to just completely take it....we all know if it went cards and it was semi close no way JMM was winning...

Nah..

I didn't think Pac lost at all. I think people are blinded by a few WOW rounds by Marquez and forget that Pacman was building rounds.

And please don't forget, Pacman is the champ and there isn't a chance in hell you see him lose a close fight by decision.

This is one of the biggest robberies iv'e seen in sports recently... This dude manny at any point in that fight had a clear round.... so for them to score 116-112 SMFH

Robbed? Nah. It was extremely close though. Surprised that not one judge gave JMM the fight.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I didn't think Pac lost at all. I think people are blinded by a few WOW rounds by Marquez and forget that Pacman was building rounds.

WHAT ROUNDS? 1, 3, 9, 10, 12 - that's ALL Pac won.

Idiot dudes on here just talking to be talking. Guarantee you that half these dudes were following the play-by-play on twitter or something.

Originally Posted by amel223

I feel like that last round Marquez was fighting like he already won but Manny stayed aggressive.

In close fights, judges are always going to go with the more aggressive fighter.

Were we watching the same fight even at the end of the fight Marquez was goin at many and connecting just as much if not more than manny... The **%+ that kills me is that this same result will ABSOLUTELY happen to may if his fight is anything but a knockout 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by amel223

Were we watching the same fight even at the end of the fight Marquez was goin at many and connecting just as much if not more than manny... The **%+ that kills me is that this same result will ABSOLUTELY happen to may if his fight is anything but a knockout 
grin.gif
Marquez was playing conservatively that last round.  His corner told him he had the fight won.  You don't ever assume that you're winning the fight.  Not in a fight that close.   

Back
Top Bottom