Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

pimp.gif

The play to Rondo.

But big win in OT. Wade was killing us the whole game.

Kevin Love is god damn beast.
smh.gif

16 rebounds 6 Ast in 34 minutes, dude right now is the best player in that draft.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Kevin Love is god damn beast.
smh.gif

16 rebounds 6 Ast in 34 minutes, dude right now is the best player in that draft.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Add 23 points. I was at the game tonight, then check the box score on my phone
eek.gif
saw his stat line. Plus Big Al 26 and 13. It's crazy

If anyone is watching the Suns game could you help me out and tell me what shoes Nash is wearing please? I'm not sure if they're his new ones or not...

Seriously though, If you told me in a draft class that consisted of Derrick Rose, Micheal Beasley, and OJ Mayo, would all be utterly dwarfed by Kevin Love inthere second year I would have laughed long and hard, probably making a joke about him being a fatter Brad Miller.

I love his game, they should let him shoot more 3's.

Seriously though, If you told me in a draft class that consisted of Derrick Rose, Micheal Beasley, and OJ Mayo, would all be utterly dwarfed by Kevin Love in there second year I would have laughed long and hard, probably making a joke about him being a fatter Brad Miller.

And you have to remember he is doing his current statline with 1 and 1/2 hands.
his workman like statlines are crazy.

Seriously though, If you told me in a draft class that consisted of Derrick Rose, Micheal Beasley, and OJ Mayo, would all be utterly dwarfed by Kevin Love in there second year I would have laughed long and hard, probably making a joke about him being a fatter Brad Miller.

I know you hate Rose but it still aint true.
But Love is a great second option.

I don't understand why everybody thought Love wasn't going to be beasting in the league. I knew he was translate his game over due to his work ethic.I wouldn't go as far as saying he's currently the best player in that draft class because the class is stacked with highly productive players.

People kept making fun of the guy around draft time like he was going to be some cupcake.
laugh.gif

I think right now at this very second, Kevin Love is producing more than anybody else in his draft class without question.

Here is a fun stat, here are the season adjusted plus minuses for the guys in that draft class.

Kevin Love +14
Russel Westbrook +6
Eric Gordon +5
Danilo Galinari +3
Brooke Lopez -1
Beasley -2
Rose -7.
Anthony Randolph -7
OJ Mayo -9

EDIT: I think Mayo needs to stop guarding SG's.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Please tell me someone was watching the Blazers broadcast last night when their trivia question was "What Blazer made an All Rookie first team, an All-Star appearance, and a Finals appearance?"

Their answer was Hershey Hawkins (yes, they spelled it like the chocolate company) and not only did he never play for the Blazers during his career, they consider him a "Blazer" (and thus the correct answer) because he's the current director of player development.

What a joke of a broadcast team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*tears*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not a fan of + / - stats.

Looking at his overall production, he's definitely playing at an efficient rate. He's not shooting as well as some of the big men of that class, butthat's mainly because he takes more jumpshots. The fact that he's grabbing 12+rpg is just
sick.gif

Where did you find that list at? I would like to know where Marc Gasol ranks on there.

EDIT: I think Mayo needs to stop guarding SG's.
He does, but that won't happen until Memphis gets another guard to play beside him thats bigger.

Marc Gasol is +13

http://basketballvalue.co...r=2009-2010&team=MEM

BTW this is adjusted for your teammates and the competition you face, so bench players don't get an advantage because they play 2nd unit guys.

It's not fool proof, it's noisy so you need a decent sample size before you draw any conclusions, so don't get gassed up about Hasheem Thabeets +9
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I don't understand why everybody thought Love wasn't going to be beasting in the league.

I thought he would be a better Brad Miller, but I didn't think he would do this, lead the league in rebound rate in his rookie year.

Marc Gasol is +13

http://basketballvalue.co...r=2009-2010&team=MEM

BTW this is adjusted for your teammates and the competition you face, so bench players don't get an advantage because they play 2nd unit guys.

It's not fool proof, it's noisy so you need a decent sample size before you draw any conclusions, so don't get gassed up about Hasheem Thabeets +9
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sergio is the best player on the Kings!
grin.gif

Richard Justice a Houston writer said today a possible Pacer/ Rockets deal is being discussed. Danny Granger, Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy or T J Ford would go to Rockets for Tracy McGrady , Brian Cook and a #1 pick.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Richard Justice a Houston writer said today a possible Pacer/ Rockets deal is being discussed. Danny Granger, Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy or T J Ford would go to Rockets for Tracy McGrady , Brian Cook and a #1 pick.
sick.gif

why would the pacers trade their guy granger?

The only reason I can come up with is how much money (millions) they were in the negative from last season and removing roughly $30M to start over?

I can see Troy + Dumbleavy getting moved though.

So yall thought a fat, slow and out of shape Kevin love was going to do work in the NBA? Ya ok

Same people that killed Memphis for drafting him?

Same that called the trade for him and oj a rape job? Was called that by many on here was a future NBA superstar in oj mayo traded for a NBA bench player inlove

And the same people that said I was dumb when I said the twolves should trade that black hole Jefferson because future wise for the team love would be better.

But this is my home of the I told you saw wayyyyy after fact. Word to the "ya at the time there is no way I would have taken oden over kd"

Back
Top Bottom