Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Are you kidding me? Has Larry Bird lost his @#$%^ mind?

That's a Houston writer though, he must be full of @#$%.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

So yall thought a fat, slow and out of shape Kevin love was going to do work in the NBA? Ya ok

Same people that killed Memphis for drafting him?

Same that called the trade for him and oj a rape job? Was called that by many on here was a future NBA superstar in oj mayo traded for a NBA bench player in love

And the same people that said I was dumb when I said the twolves should black hole Jefferson because future wise for the team love would be better.

But this is my home of the I told you saw wayyyyy after fact. Word to the "ya at the time there is no way I would have taken oden over kd"
laugh.gif

So yall thought a fat, slow and out of shape Kevin love was going to do work in the NBA? Ya ok

Same that called the trade for him and oj a rape job? Was called that by many on here was a future NBA superstar in oj mayo traded for a NBA bench player in love

And the same people that said I was dumb when I said the twolves should black hole Jefferson because future wise for the team love would be better.

But this is my home of the I told you saw wayyyyy after fact. Word to the "ya at the time there is no way I would have taken oden over kd"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You aint lying

I'm sure Indiana's motive is the same as Memphis was. They ain't winning anytime soon and are losing big time financially.

Naw man, I wasn't laughin at no spelling mistakes, I was agreein with you.
pimp.gif

But give up Granger, just cuz? The Grizz got stuff back for Pau. Money, a young center, extra picks, and a young PG gunslinger. What are the Pacers about toget back? A lousy #1 pick and money.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Marc Gasol is +13

http://basketballvalue.co...r=2009-2010&team=MEM

BTW this is adjusted for your teammates and the competition you face, so bench players don't get an advantage because they play 2nd unit guys.

It's not fool proof, it's noisy so you need a decent sample size before you draw any conclusions, so don't get gassed up about Hasheem Thabeets +9
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sergio is the best player on the Kings!
grin.gif

Who said that? All it means is when Sergio was on the court the kings played better than they usually do, that doesn't mean he is the best.

Sergio a back up point guard who has played limited minutes,the two year rating of basically 0 is probably more accurate, he is an average to slightly aboveaverage point gaurd imo.

Morey has came out and said that report is false. The source? Wait for it. ..bleacherreport.com

With that said, if there was any chance of it going down, pull the trigger ASAP

Thank God.

If that report was true, I would assume the Rockets woulda gone ahead and pulled that trigger faster then......eh, too many Gil jokes these days, my badya'll.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why not give up Granger? Team aint going anywhere with him, time to blow it up and start new.

That's fine to give him up, but shouldn't they get more then some money and Brian Cook?
ohwell.gif

#20 pick or whatever it would be isn't the answer, 20 mil in expiring don't do much since nobody would go to that team and play by themselves.

They just need more return for Granger is all I was asking for.

Granger is very good but he is injury prone and one dimensional. Not even going to talk about Dunleavy, Murphy or Ford.

If they get back McGrady and Cook's expiring contracts ($25M), Budinger (good prospect) and maybe hold out for two first round picks, they'd have toconsider it right?

It wouldn't be pretty on the court or PR wise for this season, but they have would have a decent core of young players (Hibbert, Hansbrough, Budinger, ownlotto pick) to go along with lots of money to spend.

Like I just told the homie who is a pacers fan. Mclady coming off the books does the pacers no good since no big name free agents will go sign there. It'sBetter off for them to keep granger and try to build a team with him In place

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You aint lying

laugh.gif

If Kevin Love played for the Memphis Tigers, mike probably would've been saying the same thing everybody else was saying.

j/p
laugh.gif
, but there were alot of people on here talking about"Gay/Love" jokes and all that crap. I was going to be happy with either him or OJ on the team.

Most people on NT don't look at the type of work players put in off the court and there are a bunch of narrow-minded individuals on here as well. You couldeasily tell by how Love was losing all that weight that he was serious about his game and judging by his success on every level, I knew he would have successin the league.

Like I just told the homie who is a pacers fan. Mclady coming off the books does the pacers no good since no big name free agents will go sign there. It's Better off for them to keep granger and try to build a team with him In place
True but that's because there are only like 5 teams that matter to all the big name free agents this summer.

Indy could use that cap space to trade for a star as well instead of signing one outright.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Like I just told the homie who is a pacers fan. Mclady coming off the books does the pacers no good since no big name free agents will go sign there. It's Better off for them to keep granger and try to build a team with him In place
True but that's because there are only like 5 teams that matter to all the big name free agents this summer.

Indy could use that cap space to trade for a star as well instead of signing one outright.

That's the smartest thing for them to do or to at least trade for multiple pieces.

They shouldn't do something dumb like sign Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay after getting rid of Granger.

Have fun with this one CP
laugh.gif

Tempers flare at today's Blazer practice

The Portland Trail Blazers' practice Thursday at the team's workout facility in Tualatin, Ore., came to a screeching halt after an hour.
At 11 a.m., a heated, expletive-filled exchange occurred between Blazers coach Nate McMillan and guard Andre Miller. The tirade lasted until 11:25 a.m.

Miller was not on the court when the media was allowed into practice.

Miller loudly disagreed with McMillan, at one point stating, "I ain't going to take this (stuff)."

McMillan later fired back: "You don't play the way we want to play."

More to follow ...

im a pacers fan and i dont know if i will still be a fan if we trade granger but I am gladly happy if we trade tj ford since jim o'briens ##@!+#%doesn't play him anymore. i would be happy with like troy murphy, dunleavy, and tj ford trade for mcgrady but id prefer like dunleavy and tj and keep troy

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Have fun with this one CP
laugh.gif

Tempers flare at today's Blazer practice

The Portland Trail Blazers' practice Thursday at the team's workout facility in Tualatin, Ore., came to a screeching halt after an hour.
At 11 a.m., a heated, expletive-filled exchange occurred between Blazers coach Nate McMillan and guard Andre Miller. The tirade lasted until 11:25 a.m.

Miller was not on the court when the media was allowed into practice.

Miller loudly disagreed with McMillan, at one point stating, "I ain't going to take this (stuff)."

McMillan later fired back: "You don't play the way we want to play."

More to follow ...

How much I owe you for this?
laugh.gif

Didn't Miller do 25 and 16 the other night or something like that???? ......."You don't play the way we want to play."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom