Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

good bye Vinny

!#%$%@* BUM

pretty much. probably will be his worst Christmas gift ever
roll.gif

Question for Sac fans: Once Martin returns you think Tyreke production will drop. You know how Martin needs at least 25 attempts a game.
eyes.gif

All jokes aside, I didn't watch the whole game because I thought it was wrapped up, but what happened in that 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

All jokes aside, I didn't watch the whole game because I thought it was wrapped up, but what happened in that 4th quarter.
10 points from Chicago should sum it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

head coach sucks

turnovers left and right

whats the NBA record for a comeback? we got to be near the top now

Originally Posted by got shoes

good bye Vinny

!#%$%@* BUM

pretty much. probably will be his worst Christmas gift ever
roll.gif

Question for Sac fans: Once Martin returns you think Tyreke production will drop. You know how Martin needs at least 25 attempts a game.
eyes.gif
You mean 25 free-throw attempts right?

SMH @ folks that never seen Martin play...

Great win tonight Kings!

^are you a rockets or kings fan?

either way, from what i saw, Kmart needs to go.
Beno plays better without him, and so does reke.

i was laughing cause we suck and should of never been up that big

so yall can shut up and stop been idiots

Is that why you got all excited and bumped the Derrick Rose thread?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^are you a rockets or kings fan?

either way, from what i saw, Kmart needs to go.
Beno plays better without him, and so does reke.
Can't I be a fan of both teams? Haha, really though, I am originally from Sac so I grew up rooting for L-Train and then The Rock. Tyreke gonnaneed a nickname soon... But I am also a little too loyal to T-Mac so I stay up to date with the Rockets too. Both teams play extremely hard and I reallyappreciate it.

You saw 5 games of Kevin Martin if you are talking about this year. He averaged 30, 5, and 3. Uhh, Not Durant or Granger numbers overall, but offensively,Martin is a winner.

Why would anyone care if Beno played better without Martin?
laugh.gif

Beno is perfect as the 6th man this year. He needs to earn that $36 million contract anyways.

Can Martin get a chance? Like if the Kings start sucking with him back, then yeah, a trade is needed. But dude needs to be given an opportunity first.

I'm gonna watch that Sac-Chi game but which feed should I watch?

The Chicago one (listening to the announcers want to commit suicide as the Bulls choke the game away)?

Or the Sac one (listening to the announcers have an orgasm as they cheer on the Kings)?

And yes, the replay is back on for anyone who cares.

If Martin can show he can be AS EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT in a free-flowing offense instead of him ball-dominating, I am all for it. In some of these games wehave stretches where we are stagnant on offense and I think this is where K-Mart flourishes by going to the line and getting easy points. I do knowthis....Once 'Cisco and K-Mart comes back this team will be STACKED and some players will be getting their minutes cut DRASTICALLY and will not be happyabout it. Hopefully the Kings trade Nocioni to relieve the log-jam at SF once Cisco comes back so Casspi and Greene can still get minutes so they can develop.

EDIT: Shuges I say watch the Bulls first half and Kings 2nd half. Grant Napier, Kings announcer, almost blew a gasket calling the 2nd half
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got me hyped.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm gonna watch that Sac-Chi game but which feed should I watch?

The Chicago one (listening to the announcers want to commit suicide as the Bulls choke the game away)?

Or the Sac one (listening to the announcers have an orgasm as they cheer on the Kings)?

And yes, the replay is back on for anyone who cares.

watch the Kings one..

yeah, Kmart put up numbers, but the kings were losing. most of the games they lost were good games, but everything wasnt running the same with kmart in.

and if beno's making that contract, he BETTER produce.

Originally Posted by BangDak

yeah, Kmart put up numbers, but the kings were losing. most of the games they lost were good games, but everything wasnt running the same with kmart in.

and if beno's making that contract, he BETTER produce.
What do you expect with Sean May and Desmond Mason starting in those 5 games? I have a little more faith in Martin than most people on NT. I sawhim average get 20 a game with Ron Artest and Mike Bibby on the team. Yes, the third option was leading scorer on the team. Anything is possible. Kings fansshould wish for the best as Martin comes back and not demand trades. Other dudes just want Martin on their team or something. Haha.

LA vs OKC on fan night tonight.
pimp.gif

I expect at around 10:00 tomorrow night after the Cavs finish off the Kings, about 15 people will make the Lakers v Cavs thread, and countdown to the end of NTwill begin with that ticking clock 24 style.
laugh.gif

It ain't gonna be a merry Christmas for one fan base.

Rose looks like he's got his ankle better though, he had good lift on that dunk early in the game. Not sure how it slipped away though.

Amary is so soft, it sickens me. I caught the strart of the game with CHANNING FRYE guarding Shaq.
sick.gif
Stat wants to be in the all star game as a center, but when a true center comesto town, he guards the power forward.
indifferent.gif
@#$%^ &^% worthlesssoft @#$ bum. And then he stands there like Nash as Bron dunks all over his face.
smh.gif
How people continue to root for the Suns is beyond me.

Shaq been killin it recently. I swear someone was sayin that this particular power move wasn't going to work out so well. I'm sure Shaq will turn iton come playoff time.......in another 4 months.......after even more wear and tear........against better competition.........and younger, quicker, fasterguys........ yeah.

Bogut.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom