Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Al3xis

that's what i meant.

hansbrough is shooting 37% from the floor
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Jameer Nelson coming back tonight
0-6 in 14 minutes of play, but no one should have expected him to come back and drop 20 and 10.

Magic got the win against Utah, good thing considering their last matchup.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

bulls up by 29 points on the kings with 3 minutes left in the 3rd QTR

LOL
If the only time you're going to post in here is when you talk about the Bulls, why don't you just post in the Bulls season thread.

No one cares about the sorry +*% Bulls.

laugh.gif

Second, Base Year Compensation is at issue. Since the Knicks re-signed Robinson with a raise greater than 20 percent and were over the salary cap, Robinson's salary for trade purposes is actually only $2,020,179 -- what he made last season as a Knick -- not the $4 million he's currently making.

"The team at the other end of the transaction would use Robinson's full $4 million salary, rather than his BYC amount," writes #!*#. "Working the math the other way, this means that another team would have to trade away at least $3.12 million in order to acquire Robinson.

"See the problem here? The other team would need to trade away more salary than the Knicks could accept. Robinson could not, for example, be traded straight-up for another $4 million player."

Everytime I think I have a firm grasp on the ins and outs of trades/transactions, I always see some new %*%# that $*@%@ me up.
ohwell.gif

And even though Gerald didn't name names, Tyson sounded pretty damn defensive (no pun intended at all). This dude has the balls to say that the trainersdon't think he'll be 100 percent until halfway through the season.
roll.gif

When was the last time Tyson Chandler was at 100% at any point in a season?
laugh.gif

i was laughing cause we suck and should of never been up that big

so yall can shut up and stop been idiots

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

How is the Bulls-Kings game tied all of a sudden?
eek.gif
roll.gif

King up 3 with less than a minute
laugh.gif
. Maloof's are probably going togo crazy. Bulls have 8 points in the 4th
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Second, Base Year Compensation is at issue. Since the Knicks re-signed Robinson with a raise greater than 20 percent and were over the salary cap, Robinson's salary for trade purposes is actually only $2,020,179 -- what he made last season as a Knick -- not the $4 million he's currently making.

"The team at the other end of the transaction would use Robinson's full $4 million salary, rather than his BYC amount," writes #!*#. "Working the math the other way, this means that another team would have to trade away at least $3.12 million in order to acquire Robinson.

"See the problem here? The other team would need to trade away more salary than the Knicks could accept. Robinson could not, for example, be traded straight-up for another $4 million player."
Everytime I think I have a firm grasp on the ins and outs of trades/transactions, I always see some new %*%# that $*@%@ me up.
ohwell.gif

Same here, I had to re-read that a few times because I was lost as hell.

Back
Top Bottom