Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

The NBA playoff scheduling is god awful
Too annoying.

But I wanna dig so hard, esp on OC. WERE TOO OLD
laugh.gif

Cavs fans should've been boo'ing that sorry ++@ coach of theirs.

Well, I guess its about that time for all the Lebron talk to start. Off-season page will reach 2000 pages before July hits.
laugh.gif

Scrub Williams makes dfish look like Gary Payton with his defense.

Coach cal was sitting next to brons agent tonight... Ummm

if the stadium in BK was done that's one thing, but lebron ain't playing out in new jersey for at least 2 years. i just don't see it. and you know that building could easily take 3 or 4 years to build.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if the stadium in BK was done that's one thing, but lebron ain't playing out in new jersey for at least 2 years. i just don't see it. and you know that building could easily take 3 or 4 years to build.
thats how i feel

Ho-ho-ho-ho, Merrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas. 

Wonder what handshakes will be used to help get a win or two in this hard fought series.  Surely that's all they need, a good new dance, or handshake of some kind. 

Bron and the power moves, new definition coming soon.  

Clevelanders, if you can make it to this bridge quick, do it, it could save your life........

There is hope.

bba26a61720d43d077e56f8951c561c6a4d0cdf7_r.jpg

Ches, it's that time of year again homie.  Time for those NBA conference finals, or the NBA finals, or in the case of the Cavs fans, Hybernation time. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why did so many fans just... vanish all of a sudden? That game 5 thread was loaded with Cavs fans, and now it's emptier than the rafters at the Q.

I thought someone called in a bomb threat last night at the game, looked like an evacuation or somethin.  Real weird. 

I hope we see Super James show up for game 6.  If we gon do this, let's see it go 7 while Orlando just sits back and smiles and then @#$%^ whichever team comes out. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that project is gonna be something else. can't wait

but lebron could still have 2 crazy games and win the series. not like the celtics are good at home this year. the magic are gonna dookie on whoever wins anyway

When you're flawed from the top down, it will come to light. I just didn't expect it to be Boston. Thought from the start of the year Cle > Bos, Orl > Cle and Bos > Orl.

Mike Brown most certainly will be gone if they can't come back (or if they cant make the finals) and let LeBron have his choice of coach to entice him to stay.

LeBron played and acted like %*%!, I'm just glad 1 game can now decide whether or not you have 'it'.

If they lose tomorrow night, I would respect his choice to stay in Cleveland, but I don't think it'd be the right one. I'm sure if he does leave we will see a backlash like never before.

There won't be anybody left in Cleveland to hate LeBron. They'll all kill themselves.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

G - Tony Parker
G - Wilson Chandler
F - Lebron James
F - Danilo Gallinari
C - Chris Bosh

or

G-D. Rose

G-K. Hinrich

F-Luol Deng

F-LeBron James

C-Joakim Noah

or 

G-scrub

G-D. Wade

F-Lebron James

F-Carlos Boozer

C-scrub

oh the possibilities if Armageddon comes to Cleveland Thursday.

I pronounced the Spurs dead in December.  But I never shut the door on Boston.  I don't know why, but I always expected them to be a pain in the @#$. 

Don't matter, many of us in the summer thread said Orlando was the best team out East, and LA out West.  We must all be a bunch of Tim Donaghy's if that is what happens. 

Phoenix is the only team I didn't see being here.  They were a big surprise. 

Al3xis wrote:

If they lose tomorrow night, I would respect his choice to stay in Cleveland, but I don't think it'd be the right one. I'm sure if he does leave we will see a backlash like never before.

does the media hate on shaq now? i mean yes it'll take a couple of years. but he doesn't give a $!+% as long as Akron still embraces him, which they will.

if he wins a couple of chips in NYC that is what he will be remembered for, not killing the economy of ohio

Back
Top Bottom