Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

come on orlando

Sorcerer_Cell_Small.jpg

get it done tonight

Henry Abbott continues to prove how much of an idiot he is. Dirk puts up 27 and 8 on 55% shooting, yet he has him as his most disappointing player of the playoffs. Can we really blame Dirk when his "All star" pg shot 30% and got routinely torched on defense? I watched all of those games and I just feel you are clueless if you are placing the blame on him. And he had Cavs in 4...not even the people here had Cleveland in 4.

the Hawks fans booed the living !##* out of Joe Johnson when he was taken out at the very end of the 4th. he did the organization a favor with those comments. Now the they won't look as bad when he leaves. safe to say at the very least that Bosh and Joe Johnson are leaving their respective teams. looks like the summer of 2010 has officially begun...

oh and Orlando is scary i don't care who they were playing

So the Magic have beat a lot of good teams. Actually, that's an understatement. They aren't just beating people -- they're killing them. Twenty of the 27 wins have been by double figures, and many were one-sided beatdowns -- such as the wins by 43 and 30 over Atlanta in Games 1 and 3. Monday's win, by a mere 14, barely moved the needle on their average victory margin.

See if you can wrap your heads around this one: Orlando has outscored opponents by a whopping 421 points over its past 30 games. To put this in perspective, the Lakers, Suns and Celtics -- who could be the other three teams left standing when the conference finals start next week -- didn't outscore the opposition by 421 points over the entirety of the 82-game regular season, much less in the final 30 games of it.

http://sports.espn.go.com...e=magicsweepgame4-100510

eek.gif

ATL got exposed for what they were, but ORL is/has been playing absurd.

So maybe we only lose by 15 points on average any other year?
laugh.gif

I hope Woodson and Johnson are packing their %%#% up this morning. Really glad Joe didn't take that $60 mil. extension last summer now...

Good Lord Orlando. 

Cheesy caught the ax last night.  Gon be a little quieter the next couple weeks.  

Mike, do me a favor and post up any interesting Zo's over the course of the next few weeks.  I'm sure he'll be in fine form with his stupidity over the course of this series. 
laugh.gif

Carlos Boozer got fouled out, swept, and the Lakers staff bus ran into his Escalade. What a night
laugh.gif

Cheezy said something in the Lakers season thread, but I don't know what because it was deleted.  But I saw this morning that he is no longer with us. 

I'm sure a night standing in a circle with his buddies will ease his pain. 

Ya'll know that the NBA is run by the mob? 
eek.gif
  I never knew that. 

Mob runs everything tho...

I need to research my Sicilian roots to see if I got any connections there...

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't patronize us CP

Cash rules
Whatever, bunch of X-Files dudes lurkin NT tellin me about friggin Watergate, and smoking man, and whatever other crazy theories there are. 

The friggin mob.  For the love of God, THE MOB. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This ain't 1970 God damn it. 

But whatever.  The NBA is fixed.  Some dude in a dark room gives the orders to Stern, he calls the refs, the refs make it happen.  Got it.  I have seen the light, I am with you guys now.  Do I get a secret decoder ring or anything? 

MJ is no good, Bron is overrated, Phil Jackson isn't as good a coach as we thought, it's all run by Pauly Knuckles.  Thank God Pauly is a Laker fan. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Mike, do me a favor and post up any interesting Zo's over the course of the next few weeks.  I'm sure he'll be in fine form with his stupidity over the course of this series. 
laugh.gif

i dont have a twitter so cant. but yall fools that do make sure to post it up
laugh.gif

Are they really starting the WCF on a Monday at 6PM PST?

I know they're trying not to lose the entire East Coast by starting it later, but that sucks...would have figured that they would have tried to get as many WCF games on the weekend as possible, so why no Sunday start?

DubA169 wrote:

don't patronize us CP

Cash rules
Whatever, bunch of X-Files dudes lurkin NT tellin me about friggin Watergate, and smoking man, and whatever other crazy theories there are. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But whatever.  The NBA is fixed.  Some dude in a dark room gives the orders to Stern, he calls the refs, the refs make it happen.  Got it.  I have seen the light, I am with you guys now.  Do I get a secret decoder ring or anything? 

MJ is no good, Bron is overrated, Phil Jackson isn't as good a coach as we thought, it's all run by Pauly Knuckles.  Thank God Pauly is a Laker fan. 
pimp.gif

CP stays being on of my favorite S & T NTers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Sunday will be either game 7 for Clev/Bos, or game 1 ECF, in which they alternate the series every day.  Not sure why they couldn't start us on Saturday though. 

I'll be sure to keep you updated CP. I don't know how you guys don't have a Twitter. Most addicting thing ever to me.

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't patronize us CP

Cash rules

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

lol. i'm not on that extreme side. i just think they nudge things certain ways.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Suicide watch.
nerd.gif

I was just coming in here to post something similar.
laugh.gif

The audacity go Cavs' fans to boo Lebron though.
smh.gif

He hasn't played well tonight but without him that sorry excuse for a franchise wouldn't be anything.

Back
Top Bottom