Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

^
You should read thru this thread.  Plenty of us been praisin Orlando. 

OC was the only one "worried" about whether Vince would show up or not in the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
You should read thru this thread.  Plenty of us been praisin Orlando. 

OC was the only one "worried" about whether Vince would show up or not in the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

Well i do know many of us on NT do, but what i meant was when i watch ESPN and NBA TV. Either way im just happy my team getting some love this postseason. 

Impressive.  I hope to see minute by minute updates on the status of his eye like a certain elbow.

The whole Suns team has impressed me since game 2 of the first round.  After game 1 I laughed and said here we go again, but they turned it around and got it goin since then. 

I hope to pop that balloon like a @#$%^%$#@@#$ if we get by Utah.  I look forward to it greatly. 

Not to mention, Hollinger gonna be jerkin off left and right with his Suns against the hated Lakers.  (provided we get past the Jazz) 

DLo13 wrote:
You know CP has that "Trouble in the Magic Kingdom" topic bookmarked...
laugh.gif

Whaaaaaaaaa?  Who, meeeeeee?  

wink.gif

No worries Pro, I don't have any issues speakin well of Nash when he deserves it.  I get the hater label on him just cuz I don't bow at his feet all the time.  But I don't hate dude. 

Pro I seen you laughin, you didn't think I would take all this Nash slurpage lying down did you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw Osh in there, I know who he was talkin at. 

Look at my man Fish goin from Westbrook, to D Will, to Nash, and then either Rondo or Jameer.  Don't get any easier for Derek out there. 
smh.gif

Pro I seen you laughin, you didn't think I would take all this Nash slurpage lying down did you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw Osh in there, I know who he was talkin at. 

Look at my man Fish goin from Westbrook, to D Will, to Nash, and then either Rondo or Jameer.  Don't get any easier for Derek out there. 
smh.gif
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

smh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was just waiting for the response. I watched the game last night thinking there were going to be a lot of smart +$@ remarks coming your way.

You know how it is when someone has a performance like this in the postseason.

Oh well obviously I meant that Mo was so far beyond any of those other PG's, Fisher has no chance against him.  Surely you all recognized that.  Come on now. 

Oh well obviously I meant that Mo was so far beyond any of those other PG's, Fisher has no chance against him.  Surely you all recognized that.  Come on now. 
QFT...he is an all-star for crying out loud!

how in the world can someone hate steve nash?

i mean mo williams i understand, but nash? how? such a funny, bright guy. and entertaining as a player.

*sigh*

I do NOT hate Steve Nash. 

I do not. 

Never ever ever have.  Never ever ever will. 

His fans?  Chalk me up.  His slurpers like Hollinger?  Absolutely. 

Steve Nash himself?  No, not at all.  Not even a little. 

Really, it's no different then people who don't hate Lebron ( I don't) but can't stand his fans.  (I can't) 
Or, if you don't hate Kobe, but do hate his fans, therefore you take it out on Kobe in a sense. 

yeah i see what you mean. i just didn't know that Nash had people on his nuts to the level as like kobe and lebron

maybe around the MVP days. but now, i don't see it

Back
Top Bottom