Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

What would be absolutely HILARIOUS on here is that they lose Thursday, Bron leaves Cleveland and goes to either Chicago or Miami to play with Wade. NT would shut down forever.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Say what you want about Shaq but he was the only one who played like they needed to win last night.
I think Shaq may be stalling their offense though.  Must as he did the Suns. 

Ball in Shaq hands = not in Bron hands = fine by the defense. 

Just how I look at it. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What would be absolutely HILARIOUS on here is that they lose Thursday, Bron leaves Cleveland and goes to either Chicago or Miami to play with Wade. NT would shut down forever.
As long as he goes some where..
I would like that he go to NYC tho
pimp.gif

Just going to leave this here...

http://niketalk.com/topic/231970/t/calling----Cleveland-Cavs--win--2010-NBA-championship.html

nerd.gif

Unless they start playing with two basketballs on the court, I don't see Wade/LeBron working out. Same way I don't see Wade or Bron/Rose working out too well.

BTW, I wanna see what these Cav fans have to say about Maurice Williams now. Even had non-Cav fans coming out the goddamn woodworks to complain about my hate for him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Proshares

Say what you want about Shaq but he was the only one who played like they needed to win last night.
I think Shaq may be stalling their offense though.  Must as he did the Suns. 

Ball in Shaq hands = not in Bron hands = fine by the defense. 

Just how I look at it. 

I definitely agree.  My point was just that he was the only one playing with some kind of hustle and effort on both sides of the ball last night.  Allen has always said this and I agree with him, we have the best open court player we've ever seen on the court today if the offense would open up and let him do that.  It'll be an interesting Game 6, that's for sure.

Shaq is playing just fine, they don't use him to there advantage tho

Where the fools at that said Jamison was a better pick up then Amare? Lol dude is so bad on d kg soft self is calling for post ups

An anonymous NBA agent says today LeBron would net $20 million more in NY a year. Proximity playing a large role with private equity investors.

tough to know who to believe; the NT financial analysts or somebody who knows the inner workings of things like that.

anybody who tells you that he can make as much money in Cleveland because of the digital age is borderline ******ed

Luckily Rondo signed his extension last offseason.

This dude would get a max deal if he had hit the market this year.

i remember that Rondo thread

http://niketalk.com/topic/215216
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I actually think thats a little too much for Rondo.
grin.gif

somethin like 5 year/$34 million = ok, cool.

But they gave him $50+?? thats crazy.

Again, Rondo doesnt deserve $50 million.

You take the KG, the Ray-Ray and 34 away from him - and hes an average PG.

Hes surrounded by very good scorers, with in return gives him the assists.

I believe the same person went onto say rondo is the best PG in the league this past week. Average to the best, quite the jump.

Aww snaps. My dude brought back the Rondo thread
laugh.gif

Celtics definitely got a good deal looking back, and sure, Rondo would probably get near or a max deal had he waited, but had he got injured this season, he wouldn't have seen the 54M he got.

So it all works out, I guess.

Rondo ballin
pimp.gif

BTW, I wanna see what these Cav fans have to say about Maurice Williams now. Even had non-Cav fans coming out the goddamn woodworks to complain about my hate for him.
Only guy I've ever seen who needs 2 different sound effects every time he hits a shot (Godfather theme and the geese noise). At least it's not as annoying this time of year because it rarely happens in the postseason. Clown is the epitome of a frontrunner.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i remember that Rondo thread

http://niketalk.com/topic/215216

I actually think thats a little too much for Rondo.
grin.gif

somethin like 5 year/$34 million = ok, cool.

But they gave him $50+?? thats crazy.

Again, Rondo doesnt deserve $50 million.

You take the KG, the Ray-Ray and 34 away from him - and hes an average PG.

Hes surrounded by very good scorers, with in return gives him the assists.

I believe the same person went onto say rondo is the best PG in the league this past week. Average to the best, quite the jump.

laugh.gif
 ouch got em!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Today good time to bring up the Clowns don't win talk?  Or save that for Friday morning? 
nerd.gif
i was waiting until the series was over

but i remember that conversation nice and well. you can't go from clown to predator by snapping your fingers. that's just not how it works

Problems in Cleveland?

http://www.cleveland.com/...valiers_vs_boston_4.html

Let's start with coach Mike Brown, since that is where many of the fans have started. There are several players who are upset with him and how he's handled his rotations during the playoffs, sticking guys in and yanking them out of the lineups.

Having problems with your coach at the beginning of the season and going on to dominate (Orlando) > having problems with your coach in the middle of a playoff series where you're down 2-3 and going on the road for Game 6.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cavs win two in a row. I just hope it isn't because LeBron lays another egg.

Coach cal was sitting next to brons agent tonight... Ummm

They have the same agent, right? Is that really the guy that would lead this team to the promised land anyway? Better off throwing big money at Larry Brown.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

CP1708 wrote:
Today good time to bring up the Clowns don't win talk?  Or save that for Friday morning? 
nerd.gif

just for the record CP...theres a chance there will be a game 7

And I hope there is.  I really do.  Hell, I even hope the Cavs come back and win, so we can do this all over again when the Magic woodshed them. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom