Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

i wanna see the bobcats take the cavs in the 1st round....
No way it happens, but they could definitely give us a series/scare.

Bron isn't Dirk.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So OKB, who is responsible for this mess the Craptors are in?

I said this on twitter.

Brian Colangelo's brain may have been replaced with a Jamaican beef pie or a like a handful of loose change.
tired.gif

Wait, you finally realize that Colangelo is to blame? I've been telling you this since 2007.

You're always late on all-things Toronto. I told you the Blue Jays were horrible but you got excited about their amazing start last season. Eventually you came to your senses when ******i screwed up the draft signings and Halladay situation.

Anyways, speaking of change...it'll come shortly. Colangelo's contract expires next season and we havent heard any talks of an extension (my guess is MLSE wants to see how this team ends up this season). There have been mumblings of Colangelo looking at other options (such as the NJ Nets) however its just speculation at this point. I hope its true...this guy is severely over-rated as GM.
Are you completely un self aware about your crazy pessimism and general doomsayer attitude, all things suck almost immediately all the time.
laugh.gif

and please about the blue jays, I said we were going to be horrible before the season started and I said while it was going on we had very little chance maintaing our run, and I said that some of Ricardi's moves weirdly turned around for the better by the end, and you took that as me saying that Ricardi was smart or right, I merely said he was lucky.

I don't judge things without a pattern of evidence, you judge things and make up a pattern of evidence later.
laugh.gif
Negro please.

You said "You got to admit Carlos, every one of JP's moves have worked out so far".

You said that one month into the 2009 season
indifferent.gif

As for the Craptors, this team has been crap since 2007-08 and its all thanks to this idiot Colangelo. The team exceeded expectations in 2007 (thanks to Colangelo's good moves and a weak Eastern conference). After that, almost none of his moves have worked out. He didn't improve the team following the loss to the Nets in the playoffs which resulted in another 1st round exit (to the Magic). Then he trades TJ Ford + Rasho's $10 million expiring contract + 1st round pick for freakin Jermaine O'Neal. He then fires Sam Mitchell after an 8-8 start. Meanwhile, Triano finishes the season 25-41 and gets an extension. As for Jermaine O'Neal, Colangelo realizes he made a mistake and decides to fix it by trading away another 1st rounder + JO + Moon for Marion's expiring contract + 3-years of Marcus Banks
indifferent.gif
. What does Colangelo do with Marion's expiring contract (money we would've had anyways if we just kept Rasho in the first place)? We throw it away on Hedo Turkgolu. Now we have a crappy team, a crappy coach, no 1st round pick and the team's best player is leaving in July. How's that for a pattern of evidence?

as much as i enjoyed the regular season success when the raps won the division, i always felt they overachieved that year

and lmao at the focus of the thread being on okb's race
laugh.gif

Why does his race matter anyways?
laugh.gif

I'm 98% sure dude said he's Nigerian.
It doesn't.
laugh.gif

This avy would throw off anyone though:

andrea-bargnani-crosshair.jpg

laugh.gif

Not to menton, he seems to always have a white dude in his avy.

I'm white fwiw...

So OKB, who is responsible for this mess the Craptors are in?

I said this on twitter.

Brian Colangelo's brain may have been replaced with a Jamaican beef pie or a like a handful of loose change.
tired.gif

Wait, you finally realize that Colangelo is to blame? I've been telling you this since 2007.

You're always late on all-things Toronto. I told you the Blue Jays were horrible but you got excited about their amazing start last season. Eventually you came to your senses when ******i screwed up the draft signings and Halladay situation.

Anyways, speaking of change...it'll come shortly. Colangelo's contract expires next season and we havent heard any talks of an extension (my guess is MLSE wants to see how this team ends up this season). There have been mumblings of Colangelo looking at other options (such as the NJ Nets) however its just speculation at this point. I hope its true...this guy is severely over-rated as GM.
Are you completely un self aware about your crazy pessimism and general doomsayer attitude, all things suck almost immediately all the time.
laugh.gif

and please about the blue jays, I said we were going to be horrible before the season started and I said while it was going on we had very little chance maintaing our run, and I said that some of Ricardi's moves weirdly turned around for the better by the end, and you took that as me saying that Ricardi was smart or right, I merely said he was lucky.

I don't judge things without a pattern of evidence, you judge things and make up a pattern of evidence later.
laugh.gif
Negro please.

You said "You got to admit Carlos, every one of JP's moves have worked out so far".

You said that one month into the 2009 season
indifferent.gif

As for the Craptors, this team has been crap since 2007-08 and its all thanks to this idiot Colangelo. The team exceeded expectations in 2007 (thanks to Colangelo's good moves and a weak Eastern conference). After that, almost none of his moves have worked out. He didn't improve the team following the loss to the Nets in the playoffs which resulted in another 1st round exit (to the Magic). Then he trades TJ Ford + Rasho's $10 million expiring contract + 1st round pick for freakin Jermaine O'Neal. He then fires Sam Mitchell after an 8-8 start. Meanwhile, Triano finishes the season 25-41 and gets an extension. As for Jermaine O'Neal, Colangelo realizes he made a mistake and decides to fix it by trading away another 1st rounder + JO + Moon for Marion's expiring contract + 3-years of Marcus Banks
indifferent.gif
. What does Colangelo do with Marion's expiring contract (money we would've had anyways if we just kept Rasho in the first place)? We throw it away on Hedo Turkgolu. Now we have a crappy team, a crappy coach, no 1st round pick and the team's best player is leaving in July. How's that for a pattern of evidence?
So far is important and, Rolen hitting like .360, all his you pitching draft picks playing really well, Marco Scutaro signing, like I said at the time all the moves at the time were miraculously working.

Sure you have some evidence now, but at the end of 2007 you start calling for peoples head.
laugh.gif

Yes I am black.

Yes I am Nigerian.

Hilariously enough I have no math background at all, english and now law major.

Chris Bosh wearing a cowboy hat was my avatar for a while, so black dudes have been in my avy, but my position as lone Bargnani defender in the raptor thread prompted me to put him in my avy.

Are Statheads the NBA's Secret Weapon?: http://online.wsj.com/art...4575109723724933264.html

[h3]Number Crunching[/h3] http://
Some NBA teams have employees whose only duty is statistical analysis, and some don't. Here's a breakdown of their winning percentages this season.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] # OF TEAMS [/td][td] RECORD/
WIN%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Teams with
Stats-Specific Employees [/td][td]15[/td][td]570-392 (.593)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Teams without Stats-Specific Employees [/td][td]15[/td][td]390-568 (.407)[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom