Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

hey Black Jesus, I love Green Bench. I found their youtube channel like a couple years ago. I'm happy they're getting big :]
Anyway back to Basketball...

Scary how Melo's 45 and Brooks' game-winner got all the light in the Nugs-Rox game and Kevin Martin's 29 pretty much went unmentioned.

So let's see, now that Kev has settled in, his last 9 games? 29, 20, 21, 27, 30, 14, 28, 32, 33. Hmmmmm.....

laugh.gif
learned two things OKB is black and NIKE is white, I thought it was the opposite.

Originally Posted by sosly

hey Black Jesus, I love Green Bench. I found their youtube channel like a couple years ago. I'm happy they're getting big :]
Anyway back to Basketball...
thats koo...yea they've been at it for a while....now they got some nba connects and i know they've done some music videos for some NC artist

^
That one on Dragic still hurts my feelings. 
sick.gif

Curry and Evans co-ROY this year? 
nerd.gif
  Why not? 

The starting backcourts in tonight's ATL/NJ game are Teague/Bibby and Lee/Dooling.

I feel bad for the 17 people in attendance.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Wizards F Josh Howard has knee ligament surgery[/h1]

WASHINGTON (AP)—Washington Wizards forward Josh Howard(notes) could miss the start ofnext season after having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left knee.

Howard’s operation was Tuesday in New York, and the Wizards said he isexpected to make a full recovery in six to eight months.

Howard was injured in a game against the Chicago Bulls on Feb. 22, when hecollided with an opponent. That was only his fourth game with Washington aftercoming over in a seven-player trade with the Dallas Mavericks on Feb. 13.

He had operations on his left ankle and left wrist last offseason. Howardwas an All-Star in 2007, when he averaged 18.9 points in 70 games. He had hisbest season a year later, when he averaged 19.9 points.

Originally Posted by DLo13

The starting backcourts in tonight's ATL/NJ game are Teague/Bibby and Lee/Dooling.

I feel bad for the 17 people in attendance.
laugh.gif
That's pretty bad.

CHI playing with four of its five starters out.
sick.gif

Mustafa Shakur gets a 10 day with the Thunder.
They have a thing to signing my favorite players from the D-league.
best wishes to livingston though.

Good ##%+. He was killing in the D League All Star game, and I was looking at salaries for an argument on another board and saw his name and was like $%*. We finally got Kyle Weaver some Sunday night too, seems like his arm has been broken for 2 yrs.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good ##%+. He was killing in the D League All Star game, and I was looking at salaries for an argument on another board and saw his name and was like $%*. We finally got Kyle Weaver some Sunday night too, seems like his arm has been broken for 2 yrs.

i didnt know they held those
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Conley the last 10 games

16ppg, 6apg, 3rpg and 2spg. 53% from the field

He always does this at the end of the season.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
it did seem like they was messing w/ him though......funny though......

reminds of how ari hugged eric in season 1 of entourage.....he said in real life E didnt like that so it was improv when they were filming

I'm not sure if they got it on tv, but I was sitting behind them and they took Bibby's headband off and threw it to the baseline against the Nets tonight
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes were definitely messing with Bibby.... When they were in the huddle, hands from all directions were rubbing up on him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I hate how NFL Tonight continues to come on even though the NFL offseaosn been over, so I have to wait until like after midnight to catch NBA highlights, or just catch SportsCenter in the morning. What other sport continues to maintain its own nightly show during the offseason?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Are Statheads the NBA's Secret Weapon?: http://online.wsj.com/art...4575109723724933264.html

[h3]Number Crunching[/h3] http://
Some NBA teams have employees whose only duty is statistical analysis, and some don't. Here's a breakdown of their winning percentages this season.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] # OF TEAMS [/td][td] RECORD/
WIN%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Teams with
Stats-Specific Employees [/td][td]15[/td][td]570-392 (.593)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Teams without Stats-Specific Employees [/td][td]15[/td][td]390-568 (.407)[/td][/tr][/table]

numbers tell it all but they lie

Back
Top Bottom