Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

So who are the Spurs threatening in the first round?  The Lakers, the Nuggets, the Jazz????  Come on people.  Because they were good in 03, 05, and 07 don't mean anything anymore. 

They aren't battling for homecourt right now, they barely in the playoffs at all.  If Portland doesn't give away a 25 point lead, the Spurs would be damn near the 8 seed right now. 

But yeah, they a threat. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Brandon Jennings's FG% by month:

October: 51.6 (2 games)
November: 42.0
December: 37.6
January: 32.4
February: 29.8

He's now UNDER 30% for the month of February. From the field.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Since November 23rd he has been a 33.4% shooter from the floor.

32% of his made FG's on the year came before that date.

Is it at all possible for KD to win MVP or is already a forgone conclusion that Bron has it. I don't read as many articles or keep up with insider info like some y'all so I was just wondering what the feeling was regarding the award

JA, could you post that sequence again where the Mavs pass the Jazz, Nuggets and Lakers for the top spot in the West based off their remaining schedule?  Thanks in advance. 

Just filed to ESPNDallas.com: Mavs bringing in D-League rebounding machine Dwayne Jones in for audition later Tuesday and likely 10-day deal

Fine with me, we need another body.

Originally Posted by jville819

Is it at all possible for KD to win MVP or is already a forgone conclusion that Bron has it. I don't read as many articles or keep up with insider info like some y'all so I was just wondering what the feeling was regarding the award
I think at best he can steal some votes, and should, but Bron will get handed the MVP shortly before his playoff exit. 

Bron's got it locked up. The award is consistently going to go to a player on a Top 2-3 team in the NBA every year.

Originally Posted by jville819

Personally I'd have KD #2 behind Bron. But I do think Bron is the clear cut winner unless something drastic happens between now and the end of the season.

No way Lebron can lose the MVP unless he gets injured, God forbid.

Give KD another couple years and if the Thunder can be a top 3 team in the West then he should steal some from Lebron.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA, could you post that sequence again where the Mavs pass the Jazz, Nuggets and Lakers for the top spot in the West based off their remaining schedule?  Thanks in advance. 
laugh.gif

We getting that W tomorrow night by the way.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

We getting that W tomorrow night by the way.

Congrats on another regular season win vs a team on a back to back.  I know those matter a lot to people. 
laugh.gif

Ja, lemme see that info again, ya know, for future reference and all. 

If Thunder some how finish 2-3 in the West this season & Durant keeps up this strong play, he'll get robbed like how CP3 did a couple years ago

tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Oh look, we got thirsty Knicks fans, and cleveland haters all replying on the same page. Early playoff exit huh CP, pass the How High weed. You're obviously smoking what Red and Meth were in How High, and dude with the Slam cover Avy, with Lebron in a Knicks uni, bwahahahaha

Hey I never said we were getting the top spot. All I said is that we have a light schedule the rest of the way and that we will be positioning ourselves good for the postseason.

Chill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Oh look, we got thirsty Knicks fans, and cleveland haters all replying on the same page. Early playoff exit huh CP, pass the How High weed. You're obviously smoking what Red and Meth were in How High, and dude with the Slam cover Avy, with Lebron in a Knicks uni, bwahahahaha

you want funny champ? heres funny

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G.    
i got more of your stand up boss

tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Show me where I say "early" smart guy.  I said "shortly before his playoff exit", now where does that say"early"????? 

Oh look, we got a thirsty Cav homer that can't read. 
tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I see what you're implying though CP, and it means he'll be out before the end, which means early
Not for the Cavs it don't, means right on time by their standards. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom