Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Isn't there something wrong with the state of defense when the league's 2 charge leaders are 6'10 Jared Jeffries and 7'0 Nick Collison? Or maybe I'm just old fashioned because I'm more of a block the shot guy,

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Oh look, we got thirsty Knicks fans, and cleveland haters all replying on the same page. Early playoff exit huh CP, pass the How High weed. You're obviously smoking what Red and Meth were in How High, and dude with the Slam cover Avy, with Lebron in a Knicks uni, bwahahahaha

you want funny champ? heres funny

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G.    
i got more of your stand up boss
eek.gif
sick.gif
worst comparison EVER! You are implying Kobe is garbage and Lebron is debatable GOAT?
laugh.gif

We have Indy, LAL, ATL and NOH to finish the month..

March? A BREEZE.

CHA, MIN, SAC, CHI, MIN, NJN, NYK, CHI, BOS, NOH, LAC, POR, GSW, DEN, MEM

3 or so hard games the entire month, but all very capable of winning. While teams are trying to rest up, we can take advantage and try to solidify that second seed. Or maybe even the #1 seed if Kobe ain't healing right.

ORL, OKC, MEM, POR, SAC, LAC, and SA to finish the season.

Our schedule is pretty good.

8 straight games against sub-par teams, very nice.

I never implied anywhere that we would even JUMP in the standing, I just said we have a good schedule to finish the year CP, hop off
wink.gif

You can't tell me that our March isn't easy, we have Boston, Denver, New Orleans, and Memphis as our hardest teams to play. Two of those should be gimmes, and two of those should be good games. The rest? There is no reason why we should lose any of them. Will we? Probably...

NOW I'll state it. I'm going to be upset if we don't end up as at LEAST the 3 seed.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

We have Indy, LAL, ATL and NOH to finish the month..

March? A BREEZE.

CHA, MIN, SAC, CHI, MIN, NJN, NYK, CHI, BOS, NOH, LAC, POR, GSW, DEN, MEM

3 or so hard games the entire month, but all very capable of winning. While teams are trying to rest up, we can take advantage and try to solidify that second seed. Or maybe even the #1 seed if Kobe ain't healing right.

ORL, OKC, MEM, POR, SAC, LAC, and SA to finish the season.

Our schedule is pretty good.

8 straight games against sub-par teams, very nice.

I never implied anywhere that we would even JUMP in the standing, I just said we have a good schedule to finish the year CP, hop off
wink.gif

You can't tell me that our March isn't easy, we have Boston, Denver, New Orleans, and Memphis as our hardest teams to play. Two of those should be gimmes, and two of those should be good games. The rest? There is no reason why we should lose any of them. Will we? Probably...

NOW I'll state it. I'm going to be upset if we don't end up as at LEAST the 3 seed.
The Oklahoma City Thunder  got a tough schedule of home games to end the season. But I'm not mad because I just became a season ticket holder by buying all of them (turns out 8+ games makes you a season ticket holder, and I got all 8 for less than I would pay for just the Laker's game alone since obviously now I'm dealing with actual face value and not market). I get first crack at playoffs and to create a plan for next yr too.

But here's their schedule, I bought the last 8 home games and have the Jazz game too that I plan on flipping to a friend. Paid 41$ for 110 row LL x 8 = 328.

Calendar ViewFull List View

SUNDAYMONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAY

Upcoming Games
FebruaryOpponentTimeLocal TVNat TVRadio
 Tue 23 vs Phoenix  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
 Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 24 @ San Antonio   7:30pm KSBIHD 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
 Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 26 vs Minnesota  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
 Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 28 vs Toronto  6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
 Thunder Radio Network
MarchOpponentTimeLocal TVNat TVRadio
 Tue 02 vs Sacramento  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 03 @ Denver   8:00pm KSBIHD  Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 05 @ LA Clippers   9:30pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 07 @ Sacramento   8:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 10 vs New Orleans  7:00pm KSBIHD  Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 12 vs New Jersey  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 14 vs Utah  6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 17 @ Charlotte   6:00pm KSBIHD  Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 19 @ Toronto   6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 21 @ Indiana   1:30pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Mon 22 vs San Antonio  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 24 vs Houston  7:00pm KSBIHD  Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 26 vs LA Lakers  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 28 vs Portland  6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Tue 30 @ Philadelphia   6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 31 @ Boston   6:30pm KSBIHD  Thunder Radio Network
AprilOpponentTimeLocal TVNat TVRadio
 Sat 03 @ Dallas   7:30pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 04 vs Minnesota  6:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Tue 06 @ Utah   8:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 07 vs Denver  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Fri 09 vs Phoenix  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Sun 11 @ Golden State   8:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Mon 12 @ Portland   9:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network
 Wed 14 vs Memphis  7:00pm FS Oklahoma HD  Thunder Radio Network

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

WE?

Make up your mind, OKC or Dallas!
laugh.gif

OKC bro, I live right down 44. When's the last time I been in a Dallas thread talking bout "we?" Now that they they fixed the FSN "local" issue, Mavs can eat a +@$%.
laugh.gif

And FWIW, I hope we stay the 5 and Mavs the 4, though we have a lot of losable games coming up. I don't expect OKC to win a series this yr, this is just the "Proud to make it, try not to be swept" stage of their development, especially after winning 21 last yr, but if there is a team who can choke a series away to a young team they're not "supposed to" lose to, it's the Mavericks. If not them, I'll take Utah or Denver, but please don't let us fall to 8 and have to get the Lakes.

OOOOOH.

I thought you was posting Dallas' schedule.

My bad.
laugh.gif

Still though, you ain't making NO NOISE in the Playoffs if you play us.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Oh look, we got thirsty Knicks fans, and cleveland haters all replying on the same page. Early playoff exit huh CP, pass the How High weed. You're obviously smoking what Red and Meth were in How High, and dude with the Slam cover Avy, with Lebron in a Knicks uni, bwahahahaha

you want funny champ? heres funny

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G.    
i got more of your stand up boss
eek.gif
sick.gif
worst comparison EVER! You are implying Kobe is garbage and Lebron is debatable GOAT?
laugh.gif

i just shake my head everytime he posts
laugh.gif

Jason Richardson with the game winning floater with .7 left. Thabo had him locked but reached and ended up out of position

You know OOC had his finger on the trigger with the "Trouble in the City of Angels?" post. Just needed Kobe to call Pau a +**%! or something...

JR Smith might just be my new hero.  I thought he was a ****** after his stupid lookin @#$ gang signs last year, but his twitter makes me think he should play with a helmet on. 

For those that like to laugh like I do, those Portland radio guys wanting to fire Nate and falling apart after the 25 point collapse the other day?  Now today they think the Blazers are gonna make a big run here after beating THE NETS. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
These guys are hilarious. 

Anybody else wanna see the Bobcats fact the Cavs in the first round? 

Congrats Cuban on getting LA into Dallas both times this year on the second of a back to back.  Nice work. 
laugh.gif

Both games in Dallas this year aren't on a back to back?  I'm wrong? 

laugh.gif
 just cuz I blame Cuban, settle down, it's a joke.  Like your #1 seed prediction. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Another joke, go to work, take a load off. 
laugh.gif

Yo I think jr smith was "sipping on something" (word to his idol lil wayne) last night so that might have been the reason for his comments but I dunno know.

Should be a good game against Denver sunday. I hope LA handles business tonight first though

Back
Top Bottom