Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Don't look now, but the Nets bout to have BACK TO BACK WINS!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I can't even laugh, Knicks looking god awful
laugh.gif

well RIP to CP

mark jackson and John Berry where talking about Nash been a MVP race this year right now

CP just killed himself

Originally Posted by henz0

Beasley ballin
Super Cool Beas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope that trade happens, son was not meant to play with Wade.  He just stands around on the perimiter doing nothing half the time.  If he goes to Phoneix playing with Nash will help his development much more, he'll leanr how to move without the ball finally.

Anybody like the "last shot" and "defense" Where Amazing Happens commercials where they miss with the tempos of players talking to make it like they're rapping?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Anybody like the "last shot" and "defense" Where Amazing Happens commercials where they miss with the tempos of players talking to make it like they're rapping?
Stan Van Gundy > Lil' Wayne

LMAO why does Alvin Gentry sound like the teacher of South Park.... "we gotta get stops mmmmmk"

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jason Terry, great shot you idiot.
I. Hate. Him.
laugh.gif

Think I could get used to Haywood playing heavy minutes though...
pimp.gif

Amare playin as hard tonight as I can ever remember seein him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wants to get shipped out NOW.

Dirk is such a !+@%$

Why now?
eyes.gif

Butler and Marion still have some figuring each other out to do. I noticed it a lot last night and a few times tonight too. Because they are so similar and have similar instincts, they literally keep getting in each other's way like making the same cuts, both going for the same board and losing it out of bounds, Marion bumped into Butler going for that lob and forced him into the travel.

last time i seen Amare play like this was that 1st round VS the spurs when he went to work on TD

and Dirk i just called him a *$+%+ cause he got all mad with the D hill was playing on him

Back
Top Bottom