Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

So how did Caron play w/o practice?
Good in the first quarter, but pretty bad the rest of the 3 quarters.

I'm willing to give him a pass for a few more games.

laugh.gif
KD and Maynor straight disrespectful on Deshawn Stevenson's defense. Looked like KD wouldn't get his streak, then Maynor looks up and sees Stevenson and hands Durant the ball in the backcourt like, "go get him," and KD just comes up and effortlessly gets a bucket continuing his active 25pt streak

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The superior Brook Lopez ripped down three rebounds in 31 minutes - his tenth five or less rebound game this season.
come on man, they win and he doesnt rebound for crap? i got him on fantasy
grin.gif

eek.gif
 @ the dunk by Jordan right now for the clippers

and you already know kool-aid will beat a dead horse on a subject

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I'm done with Terry..I wish we could cut ties with him. He makes our lineup so unconventional because he is undersized at SG and can't play defense. That Vinnie Johnson %$@% is played out. Only the Pistons were able to succeed with it. We need to limit him and turn him into Eddie House, at 15 minutes a game. Defense wins championships, not streaky 6'2" guards chucking up bricks and getting abused on defense.
He's keeping yall in it in the 4th. Nobody else is getting anything going.

That's typical Terry though...he's a decent player when you consider him individually, which is why he'll have some good games every now and then, but in the long run, when you factor him in with the entire team and matchups, he becomes a liability. Mavs aren't gonna see a championship with him playing 30+ minutes at this point in his career, especially when you add him with Kidd and Barea, the other "tweeners" who can't guard PGs. Overall, it's just a bad fit. There's always gonna be a weak link on defense, whether they go with a Kidd, Terry, Butler lineup (Kidd could probably hold his own against the SG but Terry will get abused guarding the PG), or Kidd, Butler, Marion (now Kidd becomes the player who can't guard the PG)

But... how can it be a never-ending debate when it isn't a debate at all?
it will be a debate if Big Al gets traded. Love doesnt even start yet but puts up great numbers.

Get well Coach Karl
tired.gif

D. Rose going for 29 and  6 on14-18 shooting without playing a second in the 4th
pimp.gif

I see the Sixers came ready to play out of the break
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

But... how can it be a never-ending debate when it isn't a debate at all?
it will be a debate if Big Al gets traded. Love doesnt even start yet but puts up great numbers.
...What?

I'm done with Terry..I wish we could cut ties with him. He makes our lineup so unconventional because he is undersized at SG and can't play defense. That Vinnie Johnson %$@% is played out. Only the Pistons were able to succeed with it. We need to limit him and turn him into Eddie House, at 15 minutes a game. Defense wins championships, not streaky 6'2" guards chucking up bricks and getting abused on defense.
He's keeping yall in it in the 4th. Nobody else is getting anything going.

That's typical Terry though...he's a decent player when you consider him individually, which is why he'll have some good games every now and then, but in the long run, when you factor him in with the entire team and matchups, he becomes a liability. Mavs aren't gonna see a championship with him playing 30+ minutes at this point in his career, especially when you add him with Kidd and Barea, the other "tweeners" who can't guard PGs. Overall, it's just a bad fit. There's always gonna be a weak link on defense, whether they go with a Kidd, Terry, Butler lineup (Kidd could probably hold his own against the SG but Terry will get abused guarding the PG), or Kidd, Butler, Marion (now Kidd becomes the player who can't guard the PG)
True, but he was never expected to be able to guard anybody. Jason Kidd hasn't been able to effectively D anybody since he came. And I agree on Barea, like why does he even see minutes at this point? But can't take away from the Thunder tonight though, nobody had a good shooting night which was topped off with a 14.3%FG 3rd quarter for the Mavs, at one point 12 straight possessions without a bucket, 9-22 fg from Dirk and 4-10 from Kidd, locked up.

These 2 teams as of now look like they're going to clash in the playoffs. I still would favor the Mavs, but not rule them out to choke it away either. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif
at Dampier's injury.

What happened, and how? It looked like maybe he just caught a knee to the man region when he fouled Westbrook on that in air collision, then the announcers said he was cut and I see him going to the locker room.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif
at Dampier's injury.

What happened, and how? It looked like maybe he just caught a knee to the man region when he fouled Westbrook on that in air collision, then the announcers said he was cut and I see him going to the locker room.
Open dislocation.

Google it if you don't know what it is.

Whispers here in town that B Roy may be done for the year.  Dude missed over a month and after playing one half the hammy is still messed up. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Whispers here in town that B Roy may be done for the year.  Dude missed over a month and after playing one half the hammy is still messed up. 
smh.gif
tired.gif

Should just let the season go now.

Back
Top Bottom