Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

but if the knicks are just giving up Al Harrington and Larry Hughes it doesnt matter. they're not getting anymore cap space.

Mo Williams was more deserving then Jason Kidd is. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Mo Williams was more deserving then Jason Kidd is. 
laugh.gif
I already said this in one of the 3 separate threads discussing this.  It's not even debatable.

I'm not sure Webber knew he was still on the air at the very end of that when he said Murphy's name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

but if the knicks are just giving up Al Harrington and Larry Hughes it doesnt matter. they're not getting anymore cap space.
I haven't read anything about the Rockets wanting Jordan Hill though.  Doubt the Knicks give him up.

As long as the Rockets don't tack on Jeffries or Curry..
sick.gif

Ferry will probably use a strong game by Hickson tonight as proof that he shouldn't trade him. Since LeBron gave him a few nice passes he'll say "Hickson has uncanny chemistry with LeBron and we can't afford to break that up at this time."

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I haven't read anything about the Rockets wanting Jordan Hill though.  Doubt the Knicks give him up.

As long as the Rockets don't tack on Jeffries or Curry..
sick.gif
No ones taking on Curry.

Jefferies isnt as bad as you make him seem. Dude fits right in with Ariza, and Shane, thats one scary wing (defensively).

offensively though
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Webber said he heard from McHale that Cleveland is working on a trade right now. Then right before the commercial break when the cameras were panning out he said "Yo, I heard it's Murphy." I could be wrong but I don't think he meant to say that part on tv.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Webber said he heard from McHale that Cleveland is working on a trade right now. Then right before the commercial break when the cameras were panning out he said "Yo, I heard it's Murphy." I could be wrong but I don't think he meant to say that part on tv.
laugh.gif
Pretty much what happened.

I didn't think he meant to say it off-air.

Take it how you wish
laugh.gif

Shaq on on Dwight Howard: "Superman my %#%." And a whole lot more coming, the big man unleashed. 8 minutes ago from web
Shaq on getting doubled but not doubling Howard: "When I was coming up and there was Ewing and Hakeem, I never doubled anybody."
More: "You tell me who the real Superman is. Don't compare me to anybody. I'd rather not be mentioned. I'm offended"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "George Hill has strong hard game"- Kenny Smith
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"I like how he plays all out, he lets it all hang out"-Chuck

Good win by the Spurs last night.  No way I would have predicted that, though I'm guessing the Nuggets were maybe looking ahead to that break. 

Regardless, solid win IN Denver. 

Solid win and a good time for them to get some rest over ASW.

Now they're saying instead of Pitino, the Nets and their czar would try and go after Coach K.

Back
Top Bottom