Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

^^^ last i heard he was playing for the bakersfield jam yelling cavs suck
laugh.gif

apparently AI's daughter is really sick. Sick enough to the point where the family is really concerned.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

any word on how rubio is doing?
Rubio named top young player in Europe for 3rd time

MINNEAPOLIS— Minnesota Timberwolves prospect Ricky Rubio has been named the bestyoung male player in Europe for the third year in a row.
The Timberwolves said Thursday the honor comes from the European division of the international basketball governing body FIBA.

Thepoint guard from Spain has played this season for professional team FCBarcelona. The Timberwolves took Rubio with the fifth pick in lastyear’s draft and hold his NBA rights.
Rubio started playing professionally at age 14. He’s 19 now.

Bill Simmons posted up a new trade value column up on Page 2. Really good read. Hate the dude but he's pretty smart basketball wise.

Some of his comments have me cracking up:

34. Rudy Gay
If you're my best perimeter guy and can't make 3s, then you better be dropping 24-26 a night easy, and he can't do it. He's headed for Iguodala/Deng/Granger territory -- someone who gets paid like a franchise player but isn't one (a recipe for NBA disaster). If I'm a Knicks fan, my Summer of 2010 Worst-Case Scenario is Amar'e and Rudy. That's taking me to a 6-seed every spring.

(You know what's really sad? Every Knicks fan just said, "A 6-seed every spring? I'll take it!")

27. Marc Gasol
A lock for the "2009-10 Most Improved Player" award unless he gets accidentally shot by Jamaal Tinsley outside a strip joint between now and April.

Man, Dirk always kills us. Granted, he kills everybody, but I hate when Jeff Green plays perfect D and dude just still makes it all the time.

GL to Karl. read he'll be out for around 6weeks+.

You did it once, you'll do it agian. best of luck to him and his family.

I'm done with Terry..I wish we could cut ties with him. He makes our lineup so unconventional because he is undersized at SG and can't play defense. That Vinnie Johnson %$@% is played out. Only the Pistons were able to succeed with it. We need to limit him and turn him into Eddie House, at 15 minutes a game. Defense wins championships, not streaky 6'2" guards chucking up bricks and getting abused on defense.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I'm done with Terry..I wish we could cut ties with him. He makes our lineup so unconventional because he is undersized at SG and can't play defense. That Vinnie Johnson %$@% is played out. Only the Pistons were able to succeed with it. We need to limit him and turn him into Eddie House, at 15 minutes a game. Defense wins championships, not streaky 6'2" guards chucking up bricks and getting abused on defense.
He's keeping yall in it in the 4th. Nobody else is getting anything going.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-PLiPW2x7XY&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/-PLiPW2x7XY&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom