Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

laugh.gif
Not true... The winner just gets to follow the coach around during shootaround & postgame.

I have to believe that is against the rules of the league.  What the hell does Kiki do while this fan is coaching the team? *waits for fan is better than Kiki joke*

But then again, after seeing the attendance last night, $tern might let them try and make some extra money.

Edit: Just saw it is false.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This Morey guy is an %!*

What value does he think TMac has? And he wants Caron Butler and Jordan Hill for him? Not to mention possibly ...Top 5-10 [emoji]169[/emoji]

You think people want McGrady for what he can do on the court? 

Some of those trades are straight garbage.

you dont make a stacked team, even more stacked. A team looking for cap relief, would not be looking to take on tay (2years?) even so, whats the point in having both Tay and AK?
Miami LOVES haslem, hes a great veteran guy, and knows his role. that teams bench would be looking ultra thin if they were to pull the trigger. i understand though, that team is playing horrendous lately.

I like that Philly/Clips trade though. Clips might regret moving Jordan though.

Originally Posted by emil23j

If Hinrich is traded to the Lakers I'm officially hopping on the bandwagon.
no please we dont need anymore

plus it aint happening whens the last time you heard a Laker trade rumor actually going through?

This Morey guy is an %!*

What value does he think TMac has? And he wants Caron Butler and Jordan Hill for him? Not to mention possibly ...Top 5-10 [emoji]169[/emoji]
It's the smart move. TMac's contract in this economy is very valuable.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

plus it aint happening whens the last time you heard a Laker trade rumor actually going through?

Dude, don't really care. I love Hinrichs game.

Although I would prefer Farmar not ending up in Chicago. Hate this doood.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Dude, don't really care. I love Hinrichs game.

Although I would prefer Farmar not ending up in Chicago. Hate this doood.

even though hes playing well as of late...i cant stand farmar either
laugh.gif

# Just filed to ESPN: Kobe Bryant's ankle injury will force him out of Sunday All-Star Game; Jason Kidd of hometown Mavs to replace him w/West 11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Also just filed to ESPN.com: Philadelphia's Allen Iverson (personal matters) will be replaced by New York's David Lee 7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

laugh.gif
Kidd? Really? Stern must have been desperate to rep Dallas.

I actually like Kidd in this (even though he doesn't deserve it).  It's the All Star game.  His lobs will be appreciated.
pimp.gif

Does A.I. have some serious stuff going on or is he actually doing the right thing?
nerd.gif

Monta might be too injured to play in the ASG though. He should have gotten in if he was healthy enough to play though.

But really though, Tyreke Evans is having a better year than Kidd.

This Morey guy is an %!*

that 23 million dollar contract coming off the books next year is a big time vaule

if a team like the wiz or knicks want that contract so bad to get cap space why not try to get everything for it? worst case you outbid yourself and hold on to the contract yourself. its a win win for the rockets

Rose is probably going to play. First Bull since Mike, it's a big deal. How about starting him,let him play until the first TV timeout, then rest for the remainder ?

Back
Top Bottom