Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JD617

Which player would you rather have around a Kobe, a LeBron, a Wade?
Please don't.
Are you kidding me?

You'd rather have Love over Brook next to those guys?

Really?

The hell are you talking about? Please don't, as in please don't make a Kobe/Bron/Wade argument out of this, because that's probably the last thing S&T needs more of. I said nothing about Lopez or Love in that response.

So, the Nets really had 1,016 people at the game?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Please don't.
Are you kidding me?

You'd rather have Love over Brook next to those guys?

Really?

The hell are you talking about? Please don't, as in please don't make a Kobe/Bron/Wade argument out of this, because that's probably the last thing S&T needs more of. I said nothing about Lopez or Love in that response.

What are YOU talking about, I didn't make it an argument about them, it's about who would you want to compliment a star player of that caliber?

I was jokingly saying you could've done without this:

because on NT, a comment like that can lead to 30 pages in about 5 minutes. That's all. I was only kidding. I meant nothing about Lopez or Love.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, the Nets really had 1,016 people at the game?

roll.gif
To their defense, it was really bad down here, in NYC at least, and NJs arena is in the middle of no where.

I was jokingly saying you could've done without this:

because on NT, a comment like that can lead to 30 pages in about 5 minutes. That's all. I was only kidding. I meant nothing about Lopez or Love.
Naw, not in here.  That would get stalled out fast in this thread.

ROY race is crazy now

BJ started off hot and look like a lock

Evans came on strong and BJ cooled down

now curry has come on strong and making a run

Kevin Love is so freaking good, dude controls the game in so many different ways dominates the boards like Moses Malone, is a excellent passer, and if the Wolves were smart and they built the offense around him he could average 4-5 assists at his ceiling, and he shoots three's, stretches the defense and pullls bigs away from the basket(a lot more valuable that people realize).

Brook is a great player but Kevin Love not only can produce for himself but he just makes so much easier for his teammates dude is truth, gets no respect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ROY race is crazy now

BJ started off hot and look like a lock

Evans came on strong and BJ cooled down

now curry has come on strong and making a run
Don't forget about the no.2 pick.
alien.gif

I said a while ago it's still Reke's award to lose but Steph has leapfrogged BJ imo
Curry has leapfrogged Jennings. Curry's play has been too impressive as of late especially playing on a team like the Warriors.

That Nets game look like a AAU game.
laugh.gif

people are gonna flame me but i dont care, ive been saying for awhile that the Lakers need to trade Bynum. They Odom locked up for a few more years a long with Gasol who can play the 4 and 5 together quite well. They need to ship him out ASAP and get w/e they can to help the team in the future, maybe an all-star caliber point guard since fisher is getting old.

Snow + Nets suck + the Bucks in town = empty arena.

Still crazy to see that few of people there.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Kevin Love is so freaking good, dude controls the game in so many different ways dominates the boards like Moses Malone, is a excellent passer, and if the Wolves were smart and they built the offense around him he could average 4-5 assists at his ceiling, and he shoots three's, stretches the defense and pullls bigs away from the basket(a lot more valuable that people realize).

Brook is a great player but Kevin Love not only can produce for himself but he just makes so much easier for his teammates dude is truth, gets no respect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds a little like Lamar Odom. 

Hoyle, you don't trade Bynum because what happens the second Odom or Gasol go down?  Powell and Mbenga aren't doin it for us. 

I just dont like Bynum at all, hes not special to me. he will never be an all-star and puts up decent numbers, thats it.

Back
Top Bottom