indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Beasley nine? Really?

Thabeet 14 eh?

Ty ahead of BJ?
nerd.gif

I think the top four are correct, though I might have it Rose, Brook, Marc, and Love.

OMG because of the snow there are about 100 people at the Nets game. Construction guys sitting courtside and @%@%. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

weather has nothing to do with only 100 people been there

I know the nets have been struggling with attendance and the Bucks are in town on a Wednesday but it is STILL odd looking. Snow is a big reason.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Kevin Love should be #1
NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NO.

Kevin Love is NOT better than Brook Lopez, and he is NOT better than Rose. He's very good, he's consistent, but he's not as good as those two, and I'd be fine with people putting Marc over Love.

I agree with JA. he can rebound well for his size, but hes not that franchise guy liek rose and lopez are.

for two drafts that are considered weak, its turning pretty damn good.

I think I see what you did there.

Orlando beating the brakes of Chicago.

Tyreke letting Beno run the show tonight
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Kevin is undersized anyway you look at him, give me two CENTERS who play their position the way they should.

Kevin is a fantastic rebounder, and he's still high on that list, but I choose a Center who's worth a damn over a forward who can rebound well.

I personally would take both of them over Love, but I'd understand someone taking Love over Marc.

But Kevin Love is in no way shape or form better than Brook Lopez.

Right now, he absolutely is. Lopez might be a better choice if we're talking about starting a franchise (even that I'm not so sure about), but right now Love is flat out better.

Originally Posted by JD617

Right now, he absolutely is. Lopez might be a better choice if we're talking about starting a franchise, but right now Love is flat out better.
At what?

He may rebound more, but put Brook that team and he'll average just about the same as Kevin does. Brook's defense is what puts him above most of the past two draft classes, he's a prototypical Center, which is so hard to find these days. Scores around the basket, rebounds, and defends.

Love is as good or better at every facet of basketball. Lopez is longerand he plays a lot more (which is severely overlooked), and that'sabout where it ends.

Offense: Love's game is more versatile
Defense: They're about the same, albeit playing different ways. Lopez uses his length; Love uses his wide body and positioning
Rebounding: Not even close
Passing: Lopez is respectable for a post player, but Love is significantly better
He may rebound more, but put Brook that team and he'll average just about the same as Kevin does.
Lopez plays over six minutes more a game, and Love still dominates him.

Love's rebound rate: 21.4
Lopez': 14.4

Love is going to be one of the most prolific rebounders ever.

On an unrelated note, Mo Pete is on steroids right now.

Back
Top Bottom