Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

I want to believe in the Jazz, but they did the exact same thing last year at one point and then flamed out the last two weeks of the regular season before getting trashed by the Lakers (understandable there though).

Nevermind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Jazz were playing like CRAP earlier this year.

Suddenly guys start playing better, they're having fun. Their bench is HUGE for them, and they're all just playing hard.

I won't try to hide what my feelings are on a team. If they have been playing terribly, I'll say it. Utah has really stepped it up since early in the season. Now it's Dallas who are the frauds.

I mean that sincerely.

Also, I'm not just being a homer asking for a trade right now. I honestly think we're going to move Josh Howard before this deadline. The chemistry ain't right. There's going to be a move for Dallas, and it's going to be one of our big money guys. I hope it's Caron or Iguodala, or even Martin, but we need a move right now. And given the past few weeks? I think it's VERY likely.

Seriously though.... Buy a laptop, something. I know you got yourself a job, lay down some money and buy a laptop. Do they not sell those things out on the Oregon Trail?

I swear Jazz do they every year, they struggle then start playing and going on crazy win streaks as if they are the best team in the L. Jazz looking good right now, they better hope they can keep it up for the playoffs and not get bounced out the first round. Playoffs are gonna be crazy in the west especially if Thunder make it which i hope.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Jazz were playing like CRAP earlier this year.

Suddenly guys start playing better, they're having fun. Their bench is HUGE for them, and they're all just playing hard.

I won't try to hide what my feelings are on a team. If they have been playing terribly, I'll say it. Utah has really stepped it up since early in the season. Now it's Dallas who are the frauds.

I mean that sincerely.

Also, I'm not just being a homer asking for a trade right now. I honestly think we're going to move Josh Howard before this deadline. The chemistry ain't right. There's going to be a move for Dallas, and it's going to be one of our big money guys. I hope it's Caron or Iguodala, or even Martin, but we need a move right now. And given the past few weeks? I think it's VERY likely.

Seriously though.... Buy a laptop, something. I know you got yourself a job, lay down some money and buy a laptop. Do they not sell those things out on the Oregon Trail?
I swear Jazz do they every year, they struggle then start playing and going on crazy win streaks as if they are the best team in the L. Jazz looking good right now, they better hope they can keep it up for the playoffs and not get bounced out the first round. Playoffs are gonna be crazy in the west especially if Thunder make it which i hope.
They do. They've made it as far as the WCF I believe with this core, and they've gotten bounced early.

It's just crazy how much they can be either off or on. I never doubt the talent on the team, it's just sometimes they don't click.

The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harringtonto the Wizards. For the Wizards' part, they would still need anotherplayer, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workablescenario, sources said.

Otherplayers and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for a deal tocome together, but there is a framework to the discussions.
The Rockets have been peddling McGrady's expiring contract of $23 million since exiling him in late December.

Why would New York make that trade, though? Make more room for cap space after this year? I thought they would have enough room to offer LeBron a max contract already, or am I wrong?

Oh and the Blazers are a joke without Roy
smh.gif
Cant finish a game worth @$%%

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

BTW

KD broke millers ankles something NASTY

That was a hell of a move, 6'11 dudes shouldnt be able to do that.

Also, heard on the radio on the way to work that the Celtics have been in touch w/the Bobcats regarding a Glen Davis/DJ Augustin swap. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harringtonto the Wizards. For the Wizards' part, they would still need anotherplayer, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workablescenario, sources said.

Otherplayers and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for a deal tocome together, but there is a framework to the discussions.
The Rockets have been peddling McGrady's expiring contract of $23 million since exiling him in late December.

Please let this deal happen and move Eddy Curry or Jared Jefferies

Originally Posted by CP1708

The hell is an oxen? 

JA, I'm too damn broke to be buyin stuff these days. 
smh.gif
  Wish I could get the funds goin but times are tough out here.  Haven't
 sold a llama in weeks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You guys are clowns.

[h1]
[h1]Heat continue to pursue Stoudemire[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 6 hours, 36 minutes ago
y_sports-hi.png

[h2]Printable View[/h2]Return to Original

Miami Heat president Pat Riley has emerged as one of the most determined pursuers of Phoenix Suns forward Amar’e Stoudemire(notes), proposing several different packages that make available any of his players short of Dwyane Wade(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

The Heat have discussed several scenarios with the Suns, including packages that include combinations of young players (Michael Beasley(notes), Dorell Wright(notes)) and expiring contracts (Jermaine O’Neal(notes) and Quentin Richardson(notes)). The Heat are also willing to part with their 2010 first-round draft pick.
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington to the Wizards. For the Wizards' part, they would still need another player, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario, sources said.

Other players and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for a deal to come together, but there is a framework to the discussions.

why are the knicks in there when the rockets and wiz can do that trade with no help?

First Greg Oden, now George Hill.
laugh.gif

Why these dudes sending broads naked pics, it should be the other way around.

I hope T-Mac gets traded soon I'd really like to see him back playing getting consistent minutes.

I think the Heat including Beasley in a trade for Amare would be a big mistake, but they'd have to include him in order to get the deal done.

I think the Knicks are in the mix, because this way the Rockets don't have to give up a piece of their core if it was a one on one deal with the Wiz to make the salaries match.

Haywood is a good rental at the C spot since his contract is up after this year, and Butler only has one more year left. He'd come off the books with Yao + Shane next year. Always liked Butler, and a Shane/Trevor/Butler defensive trio to throw at the Kobe's, Roy's, etc is pretty good.

I'd rather them make this deal, than a Iggy/Dalembert type deal.

Wizards get basically Al Harrington and a pick and maybe another player for Caron AND Haywood?

Cuban, you're slacking.

More then likely, the Wiz are going to dump Stevenson/James on somebody, and get a young player or two and draft picks back.

What I don't get is why do the Suns want Iggy + Dalembert so bad, when, they already got Frye + Lopez. Philly rejecting Richardson being tacked on, but hey, give a little get a little. That's a lot of money being unloaded on their part. But yet, the Suns are balking at Miami's offers when they have an expiring in O'Neal to dangle and/or Michael Beasley.

What kinda young player would they be getting? neither the rockets or knicks are parting with their guys, unless its nasty nate.

Well buckets is an expiring contract, and ill put that trigger in a damn heartbeat. buckets is hot garbage. cant stand this guy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom