Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by CP1708

Memphis losing 6 outta 7.  Luster wearin off a lil bit? 
All those minutes on Gasol, Z-Bo, Rudy and O.J. have started to wear them down.
ohwell.gif

Memphis losing 6 outta 7.  Luster wearin off a lil bit? 

More like starters wearing down a lot of bit.
laugh.gif

Its only a matter of time before some move is made (if any). If no move is made, Heisley is only pushing to have a good record and not make the playoffs. Beef up the bench and figure out the PG situation along with Gay to make a splash in the 3rd year of the plan. Arthur just got back, so he will be an upgrade over Carroll.

lol OKC dominated that first half and its a tie game??

edit: i cant stand Kevin mchales voice.. they need to bring back GP and Ahmad for Lulz.. at this point espn nba crew are way more entertaining than this group right here..

Danny should be looking for anything but another guard. Bench guys have been good enough

Because every game I feel like KG is going to go down.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Tyreke Evans is a grown %%$ man......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wilson Chandler is WET. Dude's mid-range game is impressive. Still don't know how David Lee is not an all-star dude killed us the first half......

Nate Robinson is BUNS
laugh.gif
. Everytime he had the ball I knew the Kings would get it back
laugh.gif
happy.gif

""you andre miller got a basic game""

really dont know how this dude gets all his points on the paint when he doesn't even jump on a layup.

Originally Posted by DLo13

These homer +@$ Portland announcers kill me.

they trying so hard not to give any credit to KD right now

"Harden won this game for OKC tonight"

roll.gif

Ya'll just gettin a glimpse of the noise I getta listen too around here. 
laugh.gif

They spent all day today tellin Portland people that the Blazers roster is better suited future wise then OKC.  And they FLIPPED when someone said that Durant was better then Roy now and forever. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DLo13

These homer +@$ Portland announcers kill me.

they trying so hard not to give any credit to KD right now

"Harden won this game for OKC tonight"

roll.gif

I don't know why they always like that. They act like their team can do no wrong and if a team plays well against them, its moreso of their team playing bad than the other team playing great.
laugh.gif

Ain't JA the one been callin the Jazz frauds all year long, and tellin us how Dallas above them? 

Startin to sweat that prediction about now me thinks. 
laugh.gif

The Jazz were playing like CRAP earlier this year.

Suddenly guys start playing better, they're having fun. Their bench is HUGE for them, and they're all just playing hard.

I won't try to hide what my feelings are on a team. If they have been playing terribly, I'll say it. Utah has really stepped it up since early in the season. Now it's Dallas who are the frauds.

I mean that sincerely.

Also, I'm not just being a homer asking for a trade right now. I honestly think we're going to move Josh Howard before this deadline. The chemistry ain't right. There's going to be a move for Dallas, and it's going to be one of our big money guys. I hope it's Caron or Iguodala, or even Martin, but we need a move right now. And given the past few weeks? I think it's VERY likely.

Seriously though.... Buy a laptop, something. I know you got yourself a job, lay down some money and buy a laptop. Do they not sell those things out on the Oregon Trail?

when the hell did the jazz and suns start winning again?

and OKC can make it all the way up to the 3rd seed with the way they are playing WOW

Wife's fam lives like 4 minutes away so we borrow it every once in a while when we have stuff to do. He's pretty cool about it. 

The hell is an oxen? 

JA, I'm too damn broke to be buyin stuff these days. 
smh.gif
  Wish I could get the funds goin but times are tough out here.  Haven't
 sold a llama in weeks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wife's fam lives like 4 minutes away so we borrow it every once in a while when we have stuff to do. He's pretty cool about it. 

The hell is an oxen? 
Oh my god.

What do you say if you have more than one ox?

Do you kiss your mother with that brain?

Do they not offer education in your third-world state?

Back
Top Bottom