Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah the useless stats club is just pilin up championships aren't they?  Houston, Portland, OKC, all have young good players, and nothing to show for it. 

The Lakers and Celtics, and Spurs were all built off made up stats. 

Or not. 

I said, Monta has a ton of poor inflated stats, sure, but to hype Baron 1 outta 3 games Davis, over a guy that plays 900 minutes a night with only 2 other guys on the court with him is beyond ******ed. 
You sound pretty stupid right now, which your obviously not.  We know this is a superstar league, unless you have about one of 6 players you don't have a chance at a championship.  And it actually was looking pretty good stat wise cause if Ming didn't get injured they would have won it all.  You really think Mitch is a better GM than Morey or Presti
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yeah the useless stats club is just pilin up championships aren't they?  Houston, Portland, OKC, all have young good players, and nothing to show for it. 

Or not. 

I said, Monta has a ton of poor inflated stats, sure, but to hype Baron 1 outta 3 games Davis, over a guy that plays 900 minutes a night with only 2 other guys on the court with him is beyond ******ed. 
You sound pretty stupid right now, which your obviously not.  We know this is a superstar league, unless you have about one of 6 players you don't have a chance at a championship.  And it actually was looking pretty good stat wise cause if Ming didn't get injured they would have won it all.  You really think Mitch is a better GM than Morey or Presti
grin.gif

Sure it's superstar, so then why focus on a bunch of made up stats?  That's my whole argument?  I never said  Monta was the king stat guy, I am blasting Hollinger for saying Monta sucks, let's put Baron in the all star game. 
laugh.gif

And all this PER stuff is great, Kobe sucks at per, should we move him?  Collison is putting up big numbers with Paul out, should we trade CP3 for other key pieces?  
People keep throwing the Rockets in my face, but they went after Ron Artest, he isn't a stat type fit is he?  Then they lost him and went after Ariza, he damn sure ain't a stat guy either, so are the Rockets really a model of stat guys?  Why do they keep going after non stat guys? 
laugh.gif

I mean, these stats only go so far ya know?  Phil isn't a stat guy, seems to be working out for him.  Doc Rivers isn't a stat guy.  Pop isn't a stat guy.  etc etc etc

Only Lakers fan believe Mitch is god. i cant even tell if they're joking or not when they believe they'll get a superstar in return for puke and vujachick.

Wait a few years, OKC will show you whats good. Durant is developing into a monster, right before our eyes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ariza was a "stat-type" player on the Magic and Lakers. Not this season though. Depends what system you use too.

And it's true that these "stats" only go so far until you need that superstar to actually win the chip. That is why Morey gets so much props for keeping the Rockets so competitive with so little.

Or not. 

grin.gif

Sure it's superstar, so then why focus on a bunch of made up stats?  That's my whole argument?  I never said  Monta was the king stat guy, I am blasting Hollinger for saying Monta sucks, let's put Baron in the all star game. 
laugh.gif

And all this PER stuff is great, Kobe sucks at per, should we move him?  Collison is putting up big numbers with Paul out, should we trade CP3 for other key pieces?  
People keep throwing the Rockets in my face, but they went after Ron Artest, he isn't a stat type fit is he?  Then they lost him and went after Ariza, he damn sure ain't a stat guy either, so are the Rockets really a model of stat guys?  Why do they keep going after non stat guys? 
laugh.gif

I mean, these stats only go so far ya know?  Phil isn't a stat guy, seems to be working out for him.  Doc Rivers isn't a stat guy.  Pop isn't a stat guy.  etc etc etc

Who are these non stat guys, what does that even mean? What are you talking about, the whole point about advanced stats is that PPG/RPG/APG/ are extremely unreliable.

1. Kobe's PER puts him top 15 all times, PER thinks he is amazing.

2. Pops and san antonio front office are one of the first guys to really use advanced statistcs, Boston has statistics department (Morey built it before he became the GM), and the lakers do as well so no and pretty much every system uses

3. I don't want to get into it but there are very specific stats that love Ariza and Artest.

You're just wrong about everything.

laugh.gif
 of all people, Mike backs Osh in a stat argument. 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Greg Oden has a higher PER then Kobe this year.  (which is what I meant by Kobe sucks at PER, I don't think he's the 10th best player in the NBA basically)  Kevin Love above Dirk Nowitski.  Nazr Mohammed is above Deron Williams AND Carlos Boozer.  I mean, ok. 

VA Value Added is the estimated number of points a player adds to a team’s season total above what a "replacement player" (for instance, the 12th man on the roster) would produce. Value Added = ([Minutes * (PER - PRL)] / 67). PRL (Position Replacement Level) = 11.5 for power forwards, 11.0 for point guards, 10.6 for centers, 10.5 for shooting guards and small forwards

laugh.gif

This is picking and choosing random numbers to make up more numbers and then total them up and that's a rating.  Yay.   I'm going to make up some numbers and present them tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 wasnt backing them just seen a shot was taken so had to take on myself

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Lost in the seemingly endless discussion and speculation about the upcoming contracts of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and the rest of the 2010 free-agent class is the fact that yet another elite player has some decisions to make this summer.

Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant, who is tied for second in the league in scoring, is eligible for a contract extension starting July 1. And while the aforementioned big three will undoubtedly secure maximum contracts with their respective suitors, Durant, in many ways, is the linchpin of the upcoming collective-bargaining battle between the league and its players.

Why? In any other season, the Thunder would simply give the blossoming superstar a maximum extension -- likely for around five years and $80 million, similar to what Denver's Carmelo Anthony signed almost four years ago -- and move on to their next order of business. But with a potential lockout looming that is bound to reconfigure the cost structure of the NBA, the Thunder have to consider that waiting to extend Durant's deal until after a new CBA is in place could potentially save the organization up to $25 million over the next five years, assuming the league's desire for some sort of hard cap is implemented.

And so the organization must weigh this question: Does it wait until a more fiscally responsible time to sign Durant at the risk of alienating a third-year player who, at 21, is already in the running for MVP?

"I never pictured myself with another team," Durant told SI.com during Oklahoma City's weekend visit to Golden State. "I like these guys so much. I like being around them. But I know this is a business here. A lot of different things happen. As far as being on the basketball court, these are the guys I envision myself playing with. But we'll see what happens."

Durant's agent, Aaron Goodwin, declined to comment. But it seems highly plausible that if Durant is not seriously discussing an extension minutes after negotiations can begin, he could consider it insulting given both his and the team's meteoric rise. (Having won only 23 games last season, the Thunder already are six games better this year and are vying for a playoff berth.)

"If it doesn't happen, maybe they forgot or whatever," Durant said. "I don't know. I don't know, maybe they got some other things going on."

Though general manager Sam Presti surely will not forget what July 1 signifies, his predicament is complicated even further: Jeff Green, taken three selections after Durant in the 2007 draft and for whom the Thunder traded Ray Allen to Boston, is also eligible for an extension. Of course, Green is not going to get the same type of financial consideration that Durant will, but as Presti tries to build a Finals contender, keeping together his core players and keeping them happy is key. That's no small feat in an atmosphere where salary information is so readily available and egos are tied to contract size.

So even if Presti gives Durant the extension that, under the circumstances, he probably deserves, how does he avoid insulting Green by potentially waiting until a new CBA is in place before negotiating his extension? It is these questions that make the Thunder such an interesting case study for franchise-building and management in the New Age NBA. Well, that, and the team's recent history.

In 2006, the Clay Bennett-led group that was taking over the Seattle SuperSonics had the opportunity to sign Rashard Lewis to an extension. At the time, general manager Rick Sund, now the Hawks' GM, thought the team was going to offer Lewis, who was fresh off his first All-Star appearance, a lucrative deal. Bennett stepped in and said the team would not offer an extension because it was uncertain who could rightfully make that decision until the ownership officially changed hands. In reality, everybody knew that Bennett's group was in control. What became obvious that it didn't want to make personnel decisions until after it had let Sund go and the organization's new decision-maker, who turned out to be Presti, had charted his course.

In the end, it worked out for everybody. Lewis opted out of the final two years of his contract and signed a $118 million deal with Orlando. The Thunder acquired Durant and Green as their foundation and now they're on the precipice of making the postseason for the first time since relocating.

Bennett, however, has a history of handling extensions in a similar manner. Granted, it is not an apples-to-apples comparison, and things back then were much more fluid then they are now, with the team planted firmly in Oklahoma City, where Durant said he is happy despite playing in such a small market. The star forward insisted that, in terms of financial opportunity, living in Oklahoma City does not prevent him from realizing the same things he might get in a larger market.

"I don't understand why people think about that," Durant said. "Especially players. If you are playing well, the market is going to start to go because of who you are. I don't worry about that. I didn't worry about that when I was 9 working hard in the gym each day trying to get to this level. The market stuff is bogus to me. Technology is everything now. Just turn on the TV and you will see where Oklahoma City is. If we win and continue to play well, that will take care of itself."

Perhaps. But will the Thunder take care of Durant?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Just walk away. We'll all forget about this.

You agree with all this numbers stuff?  

Osh, who on the Lakers is a stat runner in the front office?  Cuz why haven't they fired D Fish yet? 
laugh.gif
  (a guy that means more then numbers
wink.gif
 )

The concept of mathamatical equations is viewed as heresy in Amish communities, don't blame CP...

http://insider.espn.go.co...index%3fname%3dnba_draft

Someone post that.
Stock Watch: International players

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 | Print Entry

Posted by Chad Ford

The international revolution that started in 1997 is fizzling.Although international basketball players continue to find some successcoming up through the college ranks, the leap from international ballstraight to the NBA has been a rocky one of late.

In 1997,a record 12 international players with no NCAA experience were taken inthe NBA draft, the first time that number cracked double digits. In1998, Dirk Nowitzki became the first international player to be drafted in the top 10.

TheNBA hit another milestone in 2000 when a record seven internationalplayers went in the first round and a total of 14 were drafted. 2001was another highlight when Pau Gasol became the first international player to be taken in the top five. In 2002, Yao Mingdid him one better by becoming the first international player to go No.1 without having played in college. In 2003, a record 21 internationalplayers (more than one-third of the draft) were selected, including awhopping nine in the first round. 2004 delivered another 20international players in the draft.

However, after anumber of the players in the 2003 and 2004 drafts struggled, the trendbegan to reverse in 2005. Only 14 international players were draftedthat year, and only four of them cracked the first round.

In 2006, the number rebounded to 16, and Andrea Bargnanibecame the second player to go straight from the international ranks tothe No. 1 overall pick. In 2007, the number dipped to 12 internationalplayers, the lowest since 2001. 2008 was even lower with just 11players drafted and only four in the first round -- on par with the1999 draft. And for the first time in a while, the U.S. cleaned upagainst international teams in summer competitions.

In2009, things stayed about the same. Eleven international players weredrafted in the first round. Just two of the five international playerstaken in the first round -- Omri Casspi and Rodrigue Beaubois-- actually made the trip straight to the NBA. Casspi has been arevelation, while Beaubois is still a work in progress. Onesecond-rounder, Sweden's Jonas Jerebko, also is making an impact.

Thisyear, things aren't looking any more hopeful. In fact, our initialsurvey of scouts uncovered just three international players withfirst-round potential. Now, that's not totally atypical for February.During the next few months, NBA scouts and GMs will be combing Europe,and surely a few more names will emerge. But for now, here's who's hotand who's not in the draft.

Also, be sure to check out our updated Top 100 and our Lottery Mock Draft Machine.
[h3]Stock up[/h3]
Donatas Motiejunas, F, Lithuania

Everyyear since 2001, at least one international player has been selected inthe lottery. Some of them have been great. Others not so much. Thisyear it looks as though the streak will continue. Lithuanian forwardDonatas Motiejunas had his coming-out party last season. He averagednearly 20 points per game for his team in Lithuania, impressed scoutsat the Nike Hoop Summit in Portland in April and followed with a solidsummer, averaging 17.3 points and eight rebounds for Lithuania in theunder-19 world championships.

Motiejunas' current seasonhas been a mixed bag. On the one hand, his numbers have not beenspectacular. Motiejunas moved from a team in Lithuania to BenettonTreviso in Italy. It was a major upgrade in competition but also lefthim without a starting job, and his numbers inevitably declined. Forthe season, he's averaging 8.3 ppg and 3.3 rpg and is shooting 51percent from the field in about 20 minutes per game in Eurocup play.

However,there is good news. Motiejunas seems to be finding his stride a bit,and more recently he's started putting up better numbers. He now cracksthe starting lineup on occasion and has put in some impressiveperformances of late. In a recent game versus Bizkaia Bilbao,Motiejunas had 17 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals in aseason-high 30 minutes.

Motiejunas continues to showoffensive potential. His strength is putting the ball on the floor andgetting to the basket. He also is improving as a low-post presence,although his lack of strength clearly inhibits him from dominating downthere. Motiejunas is still a streaky shooter with questionable 3-pointrange. His free throw shooting has been horrendous. But scouts love hismotor, aggressiveness and feel. With time, they believe he could be astar.

One major question with Motiejunas is whether he'llactually declare for the draft this year. He has one year left on hiscontract with Benetton, and sources say he's considering staying theextra year to continue to build strength and experience.

Ifhe does declare, every GM we spoke with has him ranked somewhere in thelottery. A few have him in the top eight. Others have him in the latelottery. We've split the difference and have him ranked at No. 9 on ourlatest Big Board.

Jan Vesely, PF, Czech Republic

MostEuropean big men get stereotyped as fundamentally sound players withgreat basketball IQ -- code for "unathletic stiff." Vesely breaks themold. He's an athletic big man who relies on hustle, not fundamentals,to do his damage. A big game against the Phoenix Suns during the preseason got NBA scouts excited about his potential.

Buthe couldn't possibly live up to the hype that one game generated.Instead of having a breakout season, he's been solid in Euroleague playthis year for his team, KK Partizan. He's averaging 7.5 ppg and 4.4 rpgin 22 mpg. Those numbers won't wow anyone, but they are solid for aplayer his age in Europe.

Vesely is versatile. He can playthree positions and excels at running the floor in transition. He willcrash the offensive glass and is one of those players who rarely takesoff a play. He doesn't have any one particular skill that stands out.He's a solid shooter but needs to improve his 3-point range. He can goinside on occasion but needs to improve his footwork. Now that Partizanhas advanced to top-16 play in the Euroleague, his numbers haveimproved to 13 ppg and 10.5 rpg in 37 mpg.

Vesely is stillpopular with a number of NBA scouts and GMs who feel that on anup-tempo team, he could be a real contributor. Right now we have himranked as a late first-round pick. But if he can continue to put up thenumbers he's posted in top-16 play, he still has a chance of crackingthe lottery.

Robin Benzing, SF, Germany

Benzingmade his presence known at the European under-20 championships thispast summer in Greece. He averaged 22 ppg, 5 rpg and 2 apg, shot 53percent from the field and 41 percent from 3 for the tournament. Notimpressed yet? Consider this: His teammate on Team Germany wasGonzaga's Elias Harris.Harris, considered a late lottery to mid-first-round pick by manyscouts, was solid, averaging 14 ppg and 6.4 rpg. But most of the NBAscouts in attendance thought Benzing might actually be a betterprospect.

Benzing is a classic small forward who excelson offense. He can score from just about anywhere. He has NBA 3-pointrange on his jumper and uses his quickness to take guys off thedribble. He needs to add a lot of strength and isn't an elite athlete,but for what he does well, he should be able to crack the first roundif he declares for the draft.

Tomas Satoransky, G, Czech Republic

Satoranskywas the best player at the Reebok Eurocamp last season. He's just 18years old but plays as if he's 5 years older. He's skinny and stilllooks like a teenager, but when he's on the floor, he makes thingshappen. He has a way of getting his hands on just about everything.

Satoranskyis playing in Spain this season for Seville and isn't getting realminutes for his club. But a number of NBA GMs and scouts I spoke withstill think very highly of him. "If he were to declare," oneinternational NBA scout told me, "I'm not sure how you could justifypassing on him after the lottery. The kid is just a terrific player. Heknows how to play."

Right now we have Satoransky ranked inthe second round, but as we get closer to the draft, internationalplayers tend to rise. I definitely could see a team taking a flier onhim late in the first round and then stashing him over in Europe fordevelopment for a few more years.

Mario Delas, F, Croatia

Delasis far from a household name, but a number of NBA scouts insist hewould be a first-round pick if the draft were held today. He was theMVP of the under-19 championships this past summer and is now playingon a big stage with Zalgiris in the Euroleague. Although Delas doesn'tget the same publicity that Motiejunas and Vesely do, he's had a solidseason of his own in Croatia. Delas got off to a hot start forZalgiris, scoring 14 points in 20 minutes in his first game.

Delasis a combo forward who can play both the 3 and the 4. He's an emergingjump shooter who looks as though he might have deep range. When he'splaying the 4, he uses quickness and craftiness to outmaneuver bigger,stronger players.

What Delas lacks right now is strength.Some scouts consider him a little soft. Others feel he'll be fine oncehe hits the weight room. He's also not an off-the-charts athlete, whichhurts his draft ceiling. I think his range is somewhere between 20 and40 right now. We have him closer to 40, but international players tendto rise as we get closer to the draft, so we'll be keeping an eye onhim.
[h3]Stock down[/h3]
Vladimir Dasic, F, Serbia

Dasicalways has looked the part of an NBA player. He's athletic, has NBAstrength and great size for his position. But his production has neverlived up to his promise. That holds true again this year. Dasicsurprisingly pulled out of last year's draft, after a solid performancein the Reebok Euroleague camp, to sign a contract with Real Madrid.

Theupside is Dasic is now playing against the best competition in Europe.The downside, and it's a big downside, is that he doesn't play much ofa role. He's averaging just 3.5 ppg in Euroleague play.

Althoughit's not impossible for Dasic to be drafted somewhere in the secondround this year, I think the days of his being considered a first-roundpick are now over.

Tomislav Zubcic, F, Croatia

Zubcicwas the other player alongside Motiejunas who impressed NBA scouts atthe Nike Hoop Summit in April. Zubcic, despite standing 6-foot-11, wasthe primary ball handler for the international team and was a keycatalyst in an upset win for the World team.

Zubcicreturned to Croatia this season with enormous expectations, but theresults have been pretty underwhelming. He's averaging just 2 ppg inEuroleague play for Cibona and still needs to add strength. But mostimportantly, he just isn't getting minutes against great competition.Although NBA scouts are still very intrigued, it looks like he's goingto need at least one more season in Europe before you can start talkingabout him as a legit first-round pick.
[h3]The midrange game[/h3]
[*] This year's international crop looks weak, but there are a couple of names worth remembering for 2011.
Thefirst is 17-year-old Jonas Valanciunas. Valanciunas is a 6-11 big manwho plays primarily in the post. He needs to add strength andexperience, but few players have been as impressive as he's been atsuch a young age.

The other player to keep an eye on isSwiss big man Enes Kanter, who despite being just 17 is getting minutesin Euroleague play a la Ricky Rubio. Kanter is a rebounding machine whois wowing scouts with his maturity. It doesn't sound as though Kanteris a high-lottery prospect, but he's one of the few young players inEurope with any real productivity at the moment.
[*]As we foreshadowed the past two weeks, two college big men are making big strides up our Big Board.
Kentucky big man DeMarcus Cousinsjust put up his sixth straight double-double on Saturday. Hisconsistency on the floor is quickly overshadowing concerns about himoff the floor. More and more GMs are telling me that they'd likelyoverlook some of the concerns about his work ethic and temper on draftnight.

There just aren't many NBA-ready big men who canscore and rebound like Cousins can. The fact that many NBA guys believeCousins can be a full-time center in the NBA is also helping his cause.With other big man prospects such as Derrick Favors and Ed Davisfailing to live up to the high expectations they had coming into theseason, Cousins is now looking like he's passing them on the board.It's no longer inconceivable that he could end up as the No. 2 pick.The only player (from a production standpoint) who has an argument togo ahead of him is Ohio State's Evan Turner. However, Cousins plays a more coveted position. We currently have him at No. 3 on our Big Board.

The other big man regaining favor with NBA GMs and scouts is Georgetown's Greg Monroe.I wrote last week about why I felt Monroe might end up getting draftedhigher than people thought. Apparently many GMs agree with me. I spokewith a number of people drafting in the mid-to-late lottery, and theytold me they would seriously consider Monroe. Although his motor is aquestion mark, he has too many skills in the post to ignore. He hasmoved all the way up to No. 10 on our Big Board.

[*]
laugh.gif
That's the funniest gif I've seen in a while.

Osh, who on the Lakers is a stat runner in the front office?  Cuz why haven't they fired D Fish yet? 
laugh.gif
wink.gif
 )

Agree on what the incorrect idea that I believe stats are the only way to measure basketball?
Or the idea that I believe PER is the ultimate way to evaluate players? Also wrong.
Or how about the insinuation that I believe you don't need to watch games. wrong too.
Or the idea that I believe intangibles don't matter in basketball? even more wrong.

What are we agreeing on, if you do you are merely agreeing to be wrong with CP.

BTW Every team including the lakers use Synergy sports data for video analysis, it can pull of video of possessions based off of statistical inquiries. 

I'm not ignorant enough to dismiss it, merely should I not understand it. That's the defense mechanism of a weak-minded individual.

Kentucky big man DeMarcus Cousins just put up his sixth straight double-double on Saturday. His consistency on the floor is quickly overshadowing concerns about him off the floor. More and more GMs are telling me that they'd likely overlook some of the concerns about his work ethic and temper on draft night.

There just aren't many NBA-ready big men who can score and rebound like Cousins can. The fact that many NBA guys believe Cousins can be a full-time center in the NBA is also helping his cause. With other big man prospects such as Derrick Favors and Ed Davis failing to live up to the high expectations they had coming into the season, Cousins is now looking like he's passing them on the board. It's no longer inconceivable that he could end up as the No. 2 pick. The only player (from a production standpoint) who has an argument to go ahead of him is Ohio State's Evan Turner. However, Cousins plays a more coveted position. We currently have him at No. 3 on our Big Board.

If a GM picks Cousins over Turner.
laugh.gif

The other big man regaining favor with NBA GMs and scouts is Georgetown's Greg Monroe. I wrote last week about why I felt Monroe might end up getting drafted higher than people thought. Apparently many GMs agree with me. I spoke with a number of people drafting in the mid-to-late lottery, and they told me they would seriously consider Monroe. Although his motor is a question mark, he has too many skills in the post to ignore. He has moved all the way up to No. 10 on our Big Board.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
wink.gif
 )

Agree on what the incorrect idea that I believe stats are the only way to measure basketball?
Or the idea that I believe PER is the ultimate way to evaluate players? Also wrong.
Or how about the insinuation that I believe you don't need to watch games. wrong too.
Or the idea that I believe intangibles don't matter in basketball? even more wrong.

What are we agreeing on, if you do you are merely agreeing to be wrong with CP.

BTW Every team including the lakers use Synergy sports data for video analysis, it can pull of video of possessions based off of statistical inquiries. 

So then why are you backing Hollinger that Baron Davis should be an all star AHEAD of Monta Ellis based on Hollinger stats?  My original point.  That Hollinger was bashing a kid that plays balls out vs a guy that does not, which even he admitted in his article.  Why would you back NUMBERS on that, instead of who is actually the more deserving player?

I'm not ignorant enough to dismiss it, merely should I not understand it. That's the defense mechanism of a weak-minded individual.

laugh.gif
   Oh no, you got me.  I'll simply follow in line with the rest of the herd then like a good little boy.   So when numbers suggest to me that Jay Cutler sucks and interceptions are the number that matter, I'll simply put my head down and follow in line. 

i have no problem if you want to use stats some of its good info, but my problem is when you base your whole point off some made up stats to back a point.

i will point out that most of the people that use them stats for everything are big time baseball fans which you can use that crap for

basketball and football everything is right infront of you, no need for all that made up stats crap.

VA Value Added is the estimated number of points a player adds to a team’s season total above what a "replacement player" (for instance, the 12th man on the roster) would produce. Value Added = ([Minutes * (PER - PRL)] / 67). PRL (Position Replacement Level) = 11.5 for power forwards, 11.0 for point guards, 10.6 for centers, 10.5 for shooting guards and small forwards
CP is right @*! is this? if i want to i can make a web site and throw a bunch of crap togther and make up some PER type of crap.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The other big man regaining favor with NBA GMs and scouts is Georgetown's Greg Monroe. I wrote last week about why I felt Monroe might end up getting drafted higher than people thought. Apparently many GMs agree with me. I spoke with a number of people drafting in the mid-to-late lottery, and they told me they would seriously consider Monroe. Although his motor is a question mark, he has too many skills in the post to ignore. He has moved all the way up to No. 10 on our Big Board.
pimp.gif

Still a bum
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom