Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

we need to finish this game up so we can get to .500
25hofbk.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Clippers lost their momentum after that emergency. Tough loss for Baron and the Clippers.
eek.gif
Damn, didn't even bother paying attention to that gamewhen it resumed play because I thought the Clips had it in the bag.

The Grizzlies front-court beasted tonight.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

JA i said nothing about Dirk leaving. i was asking will he opt out and get a max deal with the mavs this offseason or stay in his deal

He has said, he will opt out and take less money for the Mavs can sign another good player.

That stuff in Memphis was crazy.
eek.gif

I'd like a gif of the ref grabbin his jacket, and then bailing with the quickness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

--Due to stuff like injuries the Lakers, Celtics look alot weaker this season.
--With the emergence of Dallas, Atlanta and even the re-emerging of Phoenix, these teams can be thrown into the mix with LA, Boston, Cleveland, Orlando anddespite their slow start, San Antonio.

I like that Deandre Jordan kid on the Clips. That kid has nice game, and I saw he was doin well last night. Tore us up last year in a game too........he gaveup 42 in that game, but whatever.

Clips should move either Kaman or Camby for another peice and let Jordan play.

Where Al Thorton been? He been hurt, or where's he hidin at?

If Blake Griffin plays well, I think the Clippers will move Camby.

Jordan is really athletic, but raw. He just looks nice when all he has to do is dunk the ball
laugh.gif

The Clippers realized how one dimensional Thornton is, so he's better off as a sixth man.

I remember when Deandre Jordan was in college, I felt like he had the potential to be that next "Dwight Howard" guy.
laugh.gif
I know he's never going to probably get to that level, but he definitelywill be a good center in this league.

griz
eek.gif
...these dudes dont play around...now i guess that gasol trade wasgood for both teams
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ all those clipper fans talking about playoffs after we lost to youguys? (one particular clips fan)
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
...memphis has a better chance getting that 8th spot than you guys do

okc looks legit
eek.gif

My guess would be that they would overvalue Kaman and would ask for too much ala how Pritchard is with his players. Canby I think they would just be willingto get a decent player back and be happy. My gut feeling.

They may ask high, but some Eastern Conference team might be willing to go that way.

I'm talking strictly in the offseason though.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

griz
eek.gif
...these dudes dont play around...now i guess that gasol trade was good for both teams
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ all those clipper fans talking about playoffs after we lost to you guys? (one particular clips fan)
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
...memphis has a better chance getting that 8th spot than you guys do

okc looks legit
eek.gif
Uhh what? Clips still have a great chance at the playoffs, especially when Blake returns. The battle between Clips, Grizz and OKC will hopefullystay competitive all year.

Back
Top Bottom