Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

is dirk going to opt out next year and max out with the mavs?

and on that crap JA posted only bosh would make the mavs better and able to beat the lakers. them other players do nothing

i still say cuban should of held on to his money in the offseason and been players in the FA race
Unless the Dirk's implode with injuries and they don't make the Playoffs, Dirk will be around for a while in Dallas.

As long as Cuban is around, he'll do his best to keep the Mavericks relevant and keep Dirk happy.

Not saying this out of bias either, Dirk's stated it himself several times.

Also, I think the Mavericks are a little complacent right now. They are satisfied with where they are at with the roster, and they feel like they can get wherethey want to with the roster as long as our pieces stay healthy. I'd like to see some improvements, I'd like to see us go after a big name, butit's just unlikely.

Butler, Boozer, or Bosh would help us significantly if the only piece we lost was Josh Howard. I think Dampier is key for us against the Lakers. We need bigbodies to match-up with them. If not, we will get blown out like we did two weeks ago continually.

Hollinger begging and pleading for a team to beat the Lakers.
laugh.gif

I swear he's workin the phones tryna hook somebody up with some players.

and Eddie curry will never take a buyout. Pretty sure it was a story this offseason dude was going broke so why would he leave that money on the table?

a buy out, not opting out

he'll get almost all his money, and go find a different team/contract

knicks just would be able to save a little on the cap.

Rumor was Nate vetoed a trade to the Grizzlies for one of their first round picks, that's at least something.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Dampier, Dirk, Matrix, Iggy and Kidd sounds intriguing as hell though.
That sounds like a core that could take out a lot of teams IMO.

Right now Iggy is doing it all by himself, if he had guys like Kidd and Dirk around him to help things, I think an already dynamic player could be an eliteplayer.

I wouldn't say Iggy is doing it all by himself right now in Philly. He does have Louis Williams, AI, Elton Brand, Thaddeus Young, and even a revitalizedDalembert. Maybe the team just isn't designed to run the Princeton offense and Eddie Jordan was not a good choice as coach. I see no one on the team thatcan pass from the high post in regards to the PFs and Centers.

The Mavs with Iggy is intriguing though. Does that mean Josh Howard has really fallen off?

JA i said nothing about Dirk leaving. i was asking will he opt out and get a max deal with the mavs this offseason or stay in his deal

JA i said nothing about Dirk leaving. i was asking will he opt out and get a max deal with the mavs this offseason or stay in his deal
Oh I thought you meant him leaving.

I've heard various reports he won't opt out, whether he sticks to his word or not is another thing, but I'm about 90% certain he won't opt out.

Yeaaaahhhh...what's happening in Memphis? They evacuated the building or something?

VIA PETE PRANICA VIA ESPN THEY LET THE FANS BACK IN SO GAME WILL GO ON

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN?

Originally Posted by DLo13

Yeaaaahhhh...what's happening in Memphis? They evacuated the building or something?

I HEARD GILBERT GOT IN THE GAME WITH A GUN AND LET A SHOT OFF

thats what happened in memphis?

+*#$, ive been staring at this screen on lp waiting for something to happen for like the last 20 minutes
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom