2wfo2vc.png
bonafide125 wrote:
244r4ib.jpg

Is that even legal?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
God Damn that's insane.

Couple years back, maybe it was just last year, I mentioned that Vince taps outta more games then any player I ever seen. Some dude came thru RAILING me forsayin that...........Where that dude now? I seen Vince tap out at least 4 times this season, and it's getting friggin old already.
grin.gif

So I wanna see that guy that had all the Vince excuses come thru and enlighten me some more about how many games he's played and how much heart he has andall that.

I swear to you, if I wasn't so lazy, I would look up the amount of games he's started and then left due to injury on teams that were playing forsomething. I think in New Jersey he knew they weren't gonna do nothin, so he played hard and acted like he cared, but when he was on a playoff team, hepulls this @#$% over and over.
smh.gif

i was going to make a post on that CP this weekend but left it alone for now

i always said VC is the better player then hedo, my problem with the trade was hedo was a better fit for the magic.

but most of the magic players are just playing bad bball right now so we will see

Well, come playoff time if he gets a fire lit under him, he still is what the Magic need, a guy that create his own shot and not just run pick and roll allnight long. They can let Jameer run the pick and roll and have Vince add a different look now and then.

But if I were a Magic fan, I would be TERRIFIED any time he gets bumped even a little. In fact, if I were an opponent, my goal would be to knock him on his@#$ once before tip off just to get him shaky.

I should be a scout.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

But if I were a Magic fan, I would be TERRIFIED any time he gets bumped even a little. In fact, if I were an opponent, my goal would be to knock him on his @#$ once before tip off just to get him shaky.

I should be a scout.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

The Magic do need a guy who can create his own shot on a consistent basis down the stretch but it seems as if he's been detrimental to everyone elses gamebecause of him holding the ball so much.

KLJ rejoice: Hilton Armstrong traded to the Kings for 3 days at the basketball suite at The Palms + free brunch at the buffet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was watching that Bron .gif on my iphone and it wasn't loading well so I could only see how high he got.

So I thought that he threw it down left handed, I just couldn't get the end to load.

So I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
in class telling my friend to go watch it on youtube

smh.gif

these cousins vince and tmac are made out of glass and they have lack of motivation...these dudes are frauds

i remember these fools used to be compared to kobe
smh.gif

Redd out for season

basketball source has confirmed that Michael Redd suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament and torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee on Sunday night in Los Angeles. The injury will sideline the Bucks shooting guard for the rest of the season.
The injury is the same one that Redd suffered nearly one year ago, on Jan. 24 against Sacramento at the Bradley Center. He suffered a torn ACL and torn MCL on that night and was lost for the rest of the season.

On Sunday, Redd planted on his left foot as he made a move in the lane during the Bucks' 95-77 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers. He immediately was helped off the court.

Redd had a magnetic resonance imaging exam done in Phoenix on Monday, and the test revealed the ligament tears.

The 30-year-old Redd has been plagued by injuries in recent years. He missed the final 35 games of last season after being injured, and he was out for 16 games earlier this season due to a left patella tendon strain.

Redd has one year remaining on the six-year, $91 million contract he signed with the Bucks in the summer of 2005. The final year of the deal is a player option worth $18 million.

But Redd, who recently went into fourth place on the Bucks' all-time scoring list, has played just 51 games in the last two seasons due to injuries.

Source

Back
Top Bottom