Off-duty officer shoots and wounds two men after being assaulted...was he justified?

I would've popped off too. To attack me like that when i'm w/ my wife and kids puts it in my head that they are in danger as well. I say its justified.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

he was completely justified. he was assaulted with a weapon not even fists. dudes pulled out a weapon and he happened to have a stronger one
son popped em in his helmet though
grin.gif

grin.gif
its a gun, not a *!%%$! phaser, you can't set that !$%# to stun. You fire that !$%# doesn't matter where you aim, expect the worst. Son can die from a bullet in his %@% cheek.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Obviously you guys have no insight on the criminal justice system....This is a huge subject in my criminal justice classes. You can use equal force in your confrontations...if he felt threatened for his life or his families life then yes he was justified to shoot rather you hoodrats want to believe it or not. I know not liking cops is the cool thing to do, you love when they protect you and hate them when you get caught doing something wrong, but he was right. I think if you were with your family and two thugs came and tried to attack you, you would use whatever force it takes to protect you and your family.

this guy is a future upholder of justice? but son is dumb. We're screwed.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

^ you seriously dont understand the difference between shooting someone in the head at close proximity and letting off rounds into their chest?

it's about was the cop defending himself or just deciding execution and deemed people not worthy to live.

roll.gif
you talking about letting off 10+ rounds into someone's chest like this is a video game and his HP will only be at 20. Homie, a couple shots to the chest will more than likely kill you. I swear, kids these days(you) have no idea what a gun can do. This isn't a video game, letting off a couple shots to the chest is death.

God you're thick. I dont care if he kills the guy or not defending himself, but when you shoot a guy in the head the only intent is to kill him, thats my point. letting off a couple of rounds tell he drops is not as bad as putting ONE bullet in the guys head.

edit: thanks for the link dirty. offers actions dont seem that bad now
laugh.gif
i dont believe the sister in law one bit but i wonder if it holds anything
eyes.gif

roll.gif
I"M THICK? You're the one talking about bursting a couple into the chest like its the equivalent of knocking someone out. You obviously havelittle understanding of the human anatomy and how powerful a gun is. A couple shots to the chest = death. Yeah, you'll drop him alright. You moron.

This is a stupid agrument if you act hard and try to rob somebody and that person shots you, THEN YOU CANT COMPLAIN. The Cop tryed to get them stop andfollowed the book

Justififed

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This is a stupid agrument if you act hard and try to rob somebody and that person shots you, THEN YOU CANT COMPLAIN. The Cop tryed to get them stop and followed the book

Justififed
i really hate when people try to present their opinion as if its factual...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

he was completely justified. he was assaulted with a weapon not even fists. dudes pulled out a weapon and he happened to have a stronger one
dues brought a glass bottle to a gun fight and now theyre salty
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ you seriously dont understand the difference between shooting someone in the head at close proximity and letting off rounds into their chest?

it's about was the cop defending himself or just deciding execution and deemed people not worthy to live.

roll.gif
you talking about letting off 10+ rounds into someone's chest like this is a video game and his HP will only be at 20. Homie, a couple shots to the chest will more than likely kill you. I swear, kids these days(you) have no idea what a gun can do. This isn't a video game, letting off a couple shots to the chest is death.

God you're thick. I dont care if he kills the guy or not defending himself, but when you shoot a guy in the head the only intent is to kill him, thats my point. letting off a couple of rounds tell he drops is not as bad as putting ONE bullet in the guys head.

edit: thanks for the link dirty. offers actions dont seem that bad now
laugh.gif
i dont believe the sister in law one bit but i wonder if it holds anything
eyes.gif

roll.gif
I"M THICK? You're the one talking about bursting a couple into the chest like its the equivalent of knocking someone out. You obviously have little understanding of the human anatomy and how powerful a gun is. A couple shots to the chest = death. Yeah, you'll drop him alright. You moron.
I just read this
GNR
roll.gif

Dude you've been playin too much rainbow six or somethin. Ask anybody who uses a handgun in their profession. You're taught to aim center mass to kill.Not everybody is Chuck Norris and can put a round into someones knees.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't think he should of shot them in the head that's the only thing I don't agree with
You let us know when you get a beer bottle beating in that situation and pull off those kneecap shots.

Obviously if he needs to pull out of his gun, he needs to put them down anyway possible. Who cares about these thieves anyway? Why be humane to them? Why let them live another day so that they can have the chance to go rob someone else? If they're killed, it's freeing up more space at the jail and less tax money to be dealing with.

^^^^^^^^^ Just because the guy is a Marine doesn't mean he isn't an idiot or a thug. They have all sorts of people in the armed services. Just because he's a Marine doesn't make it any different. You attempt to rob a man of his car and hurt a cop, you get treated as a criminal.
so every robber is inhumane and should be killed? give me the death penalty then
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

only thing i wish would have happened differently is that the little brother would have got shot in the head too and both been vegetables. i have no remorsefor people attackin someone with his family regardless what might have happened before.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

it seems like we have a whole bunch of tough guys on this board now

everybody's in here talking about
"hell yeah i would have shot him"

"i woulda emptied the whole clip in both of em"

"if it was me i'd shot him dead in his face... and then some more"

i bet half of yall wouldnt have done nothin...

Wow, you're obviously a moron.

Why are people still quoting me?
laugh.gif
This was made like 3 days ago and Ialready said it was justified.

Back
Top Bottom