O.J. Mayo is garbage.

I think he just needs to get out of Memphis... Sometimes players just need a change & I think this is the case for him.

I think he just needs to get out of Memphis... Sometimes players just need a change & I think this is the case for him.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Still hilarious how hard basically 75% of NT road for this dude though, really had the audacity to call dude the next Kobe
sick.gif
roll.gif

I remember Kobe said something about him being really skilled and NT went crazy
laugh.gif
I remember someone posted a pic of Kobe and OJ laughing together and someone put something like, "The Present... and The Future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still hilarious how hard basically 75% of NT road for this dude though, really had the audacity to call dude the next Kobe
sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember someone posted a pic of Kobe and OJ laughing together and someone put something like, "The Present... and The Future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its either Hollins or OJ.

The organization will pick Hollins and roll with Conley, Henry, Gay and Marc at least.

They could've picked OJ and got a bigger guard beside him and went away with Conley, but since Hollins is the coach it won't happen. It could still possibly happen if things continue to sour this season and Conley would just raise his trade value.

If we got a coach in here that believed in OJ playing the combo guard spot and dominanting the ball, its a possibility but highly unlikely.

But, like I've said before. A guy doesn't go from being right behind Rose his rookie year to average starter to a 6th man. He's just the odd man out.

Its either Hollins or OJ.

The organization will pick Hollins and roll with Conley, Henry, Gay and Marc at least.

They could've picked OJ and got a bigger guard beside him and went away with Conley, but since Hollins is the coach it won't happen. It could still possibly happen if things continue to sour this season and Conley would just raise his trade value.

If we got a coach in here that believed in OJ playing the combo guard spot and dominanting the ball, its a possibility but highly unlikely.

But, like I've said before. A guy doesn't go from being right behind Rose his rookie year to average starter to a 6th man. He's just the odd man out.

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Stop. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
".  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Stop. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

He needs to come back to L.A.(not LAL)
With Eric Gordon playing well there, I doubt that will happen. 

I wouldn't say OJ is garbage, he is definitely struggling right now though.
My guess is that part of the reason he's currently struggling is Hollin's system, but a big part is him personally.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

He needs to come back to L.A.(not LAL)
With Eric Gordon playing well there, I doubt that will happen. 

I wouldn't say OJ is garbage, he is definitely struggling right now though.
My guess is that part of the reason he's currently struggling is Hollin's system, but a big part is him personally.

sick.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's a little undersized at the 2 and his D is aiight. He got game just not enough game to run an offense thru him. He was just hyped up to be an elite player which hasn't panned out for the young grasshopper

He's a little undersized at the 2 and his D is aiight. He got game just not enough game to run an offense thru him. He was just hyped up to be an elite player which hasn't panned out for the young grasshopper

Thats exactly the problem. He's 6'4 playing the sg position trying to guard 6'6-6'8 dudes out there every night......
Still I hope he will have a productive career somewhere. Up to this season he was a great shooter

Back
Top Bottom