O.J. Mayo is garbage.

going through a slump but def. not garbage. he's young and still has plenty years to prove himself. relax guys

OJ isn't trash he's just the odd man out in the rotation and they're trying to make him into a PG. He's just adjusting at the highest level which is tough e.g. C.Billipus

OJ isn't trash he's just the odd man out in the rotation and they're trying to make him into a PG. He's just adjusting at the highest level which is tough e.g. C.Billipus

Shipping him to Cleveland is a good idea. He can develop more without any pressure, since that city has no spotlight.

Shipping him to Cleveland is a good idea. He can develop more without any pressure, since that city has no spotlight.

A poor man's Bobby Jackson...

A rich man's Chris Duhon...

Well-executed gifs...

Funny thread.
laugh.gif

A poor man's Bobby Jackson...

A rich man's Chris Duhon...

Well-executed gifs...

Funny thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Cleveland would be a good spot for him.
Yep.

And I'm sure Cleveland will be looking for someone like him with at least a big name (not necessarily a star) to start marketing the team.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Cleveland would be a good spot for him.
Yep.

And I'm sure Cleveland will be looking for someone like him with at least a big name (not necessarily a star) to start marketing the team.

No to Cleveland. 
laugh.gif

I'd love to see him in Orlando. He could develop into a good second option or great third option down there.

No to Cleveland. 
laugh.gif

I'd love to see him in Orlando. He could develop into a good second option or great third option down there.

Back
Top Bottom