O.J. Mayo is garbage.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i havent been following his situation but im doing the my player mode in 2k and was drafted to the grizz. !%+% his chucking, mike conleys a bum, and Rudy Gay for coming off the bench making 82 mil cuz i play the same position. memphis made the right choice in cutting Acie Law tho dude is trash and never passes me the ball.

nah but seriously...

Spoiler [+]
eric gordon

i havent been following his situation but im doing the my player mode in 2k and was drafted to the grizz. !%+% his chucking, mike conleys a bum, and Rudy Gay for coming off the bench making 82 mil cuz i play the same position. memphis made the right choice in cutting Acie Law tho dude is trash and never passes me the ball.

nah but seriously...

Spoiler [+]
eric gordon

I think Henz is the only one left with a Team Juice sig
roll.gif

People are right though, he just needs to get out of Memphis.  He is a skilled player but he is just the odd guy out on that squad.  A victim of his own hype he was never really as good as he was made out to be in high school. He was one of those kids who matured ahead of the other kids, and then they caught up to him and leveled the gap.  People realized it too, but he came on strong at the end of the USC season and people bought into him again.  I remember they were getting dark horse final 4 hype before my guys Beas leveled them in the tourney.

Still hilarious how hard basically 75% of NT road for this dude though, really had the audacity to call dude the next Kobe
sick.gif
roll.gif

I think Henz is the only one left with a Team Juice sig
roll.gif

People are right though, he just needs to get out of Memphis.  He is a skilled player but he is just the odd guy out on that squad.  A victim of his own hype he was never really as good as he was made out to be in high school. He was one of those kids who matured ahead of the other kids, and then they caught up to him and leveled the gap.  People realized it too, but he came on strong at the end of the USC season and people bought into him again.  I remember they were getting dark horse final 4 hype before my guys Beas leveled them in the tourney.

Still hilarious how hard basically 75% of NT road for this dude though, really had the audacity to call dude the next Kobe
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

sick.gif
roll.gif

I remember Kobe said something about him being really skilled and NT went crazy
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

I remember Kobe said something about him being really skilled and NT went crazy
laugh.gif

1. He is not garbage.
2. I still gotta laugh at people who were saying he is better than D-Rose

1. He is not garbage.
2. I still gotta laugh at people who were saying he is better than D-Rose

I remember the first few weeks of his rookie season...and he was better than KD on here.

I remember the first few weeks of his rookie season...and he was better than KD on here.

If he's garbage where does that leave Chris Duhon ?

He's just not living up to the lofty expectations some people had for him, dude is far from garbage.

If he's garbage where does that leave Chris Duhon ?

He's just not living up to the lofty expectations some people had for him, dude is far from garbage.

He came out of the gates on fire, not sure what KD was doing at the time but good example of the bandwagon/hype machine at work.

I think the biggest issue right now with OJ is that he just hasn't gotten better while his teammates have. Plus he's still too small and not athletic enough to guard at his position.

Off the bench he's had some pretty good games, Mayo is definitely much better than most backup shooting guards in the league.

He came out of the gates on fire, not sure what KD was doing at the time but good example of the bandwagon/hype machine at work.

I think the biggest issue right now with OJ is that he just hasn't gotten better while his teammates have. Plus he's still too small and not athletic enough to guard at his position.

Off the bench he's had some pretty good games, Mayo is definitely much better than most backup shooting guards in the league.

He was one of those kids who matured ahead of the other kids, and then they caught up to him and leveled the gap. 

Ive been saying this for years

He was one of those kids who matured ahead of the other kids, and then they caught up to him and leveled the gap. 

Ive been saying this for years

He's not garbage.. Just average.

Still, he may end up in the very exclusive club of players who've had their rookie season as their best season along with Ralph Sampson and Bill Cartwright.

He's not garbage.. Just average.

Still, he may end up in the very exclusive club of players who've had their rookie season as their best season along with Ralph Sampson and Bill Cartwright.

Back
Top Bottom