Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I got my most recent suit from Suit Supply on Madison/Midtown. I'm 6'1 160lbs, so anything there fits like a glove. Customer Service was on point and attentive. I like the fact that their sales people are knowledgeable how a suit is suppose to fit. I've heard more good reviews than bad, so I guess it's just up to your own experience.

I really do enjoy hockey, I just never watch it since I live in FL and I'm not buying Center Ice :lol:

Great to see the Rangers winning and I'm happy for the diehard fans.

7226_333_96pewi1_1_l.jpg

On da way

A dude on my block has this its fire. I've never seen a pic or a video of us rocking these in my life though

Watching the Pacers play this series--It makes me realize just how bad of a coach Woodson was for us. If we only could've spread out Indiana like Miami is doing right now, we would've won the series. It also helps that Hibbert isn't getting away with all those fouls and is playing like complete trash.

Why the Hell couldn't he play this way last year?!

Watching the Pacers play this series--It makes me realize just how bad of a coach Woodson was for us. If we only could've spread out Indiana like Miami is doing right now, we would've won the series. It also helps that Hibbert isn't getting away with all those fouls and is playing like complete trash.

Why the Hell couldn't he play this way last year?!

This season was a trainwreck in slow motion, than at the last minute everything was good and none of that bad **** ever happened, except that was a dream and we woke up in hell with Ray Felon.

It was obvious as all hell, we had a great shot at a deep run...or no playoffs at all.

Biggest swing in potential ever. :smh:

Last edited:
Would ya'll take Lance on the squad? I would any day personally. Maybe not this particular team because we already have JR and I'd rather spend the money elsewhere, but he can be on my squad any day. Yes some of his antics were dumb but hes a walking triple double. Still has a lot more room for maturation, unlike JR whose pretty much done "growing" as a player. I just think this Pacers squad is too soft. The coach is too soft. No one was there to firmly tell Lance to shut the f up. Maybe David West did but thats just the impression I got.

Anyway, anybody want to volunteer to put this bullet in my head when Derek Fisher becomes coach?

This season was a trainwreck in slow motion, than at the last minute everything was good and none of that bad **** ever happened, except that was a dream and we woke up in hell with Ray Felon.

It was obvious as all hell, we had a great shot at a deep run...or no playoffs at all.

Biggest swing in potential ever. :smh:

What sucks about all that is that Amare was playing very well for us. Who knows what could've happened had we snuck into the playoffs. Those two losses to Cleveland and LA really stings every time I think about it.

Even though he's a good NBA player, he still has yet to earn a mil in a season

i wanna see how this dude is off the court once he gets a multi-million dollar deal and see if he still produces on the court when he isn't playing for a contract. and as funny as it is to watch, I don't want that low class buffoonery associated with my team, unless you're guaranteed production which you aren't with him just yet.

and Hank I totally agree man those ultimately were the 2 most defining games of our season. i still have nightmares of Jarrett Jack and his sophisticated space age offense he was running every time down the floor that Fatboy and Woodson couldn't figure out.

If we made the playoffs, I don't doubt that we could've beaten the pacers in the first round. But that's besides the fact.

Phil be outchea saying he's not losing sleep over Melos status but he desperately wants him to stay. Mind games galore

If we made the playoffs, I don't doubt that we could've beaten the pacers in the first round. But that's besides the fact.

Pacers had trouble vs the Hawks/Wizards because of PG defense, what PG do we have again?

should be us and the heat in the ECF every year but we just keep blowing great opportunities :smh:

Huh? We weren't even in the playoffs this year :lol:

Poor choice of words from my side. What I meant was that this is prbably the weakest the East will be, with only 1 team to really worry about. With all the top picks going to east and some top FA leaving the West to go to the East, we're pretty much ****** :lol:

Phil said he doesn't expect the search to continue into July, so sometime in June I guess.

Back
Top Bottom