Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@HerringWSJ: Phil Jackson, on potentially talking with DEN for Shaw: "Denver has everything we've owned [already]." Not interested in giving them more.

:lol:

Phil Jackson said he has interviewed some 'unnamed' people. But he hasn't spoken to Derek Fisher or Brian Shaw.

Phil Jackson said it has been "suggested" that he coach the team for a year and mentor a young coach. Phil's not interested.

Phil says he advised Carmelo not to opt out until July 2015 because the club can be in the hunt for two "headline players."

Phil said he's not losing sleep over it but he is concerned Knicks could lose Carmelo Anthony in free agency.

Shump. :smh:

Dude was just on twitter talking this "Im focused" mess...

And I like Shump... but stop it dude.... focus on basketball.

Its the offseason.

Let the dude live a life. 
laugh.gif

Got it on sale years ago at Macy's. Its Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Didn't know the brand was frowned upon until after I bought it.:lol:
Not too far off.:lol:

Lauren isn't so bad. They make some nice stuff sometimes. I actually have this really nice herringbone tweed blazer from Lauren Ralph Lauren.

As for the "choppa suit"--If it's really that big and baggy, then there's so much a tailor can do. I hope you're exaggerating :lol:

Guys go to suitsupply for your next suit. All my suits are from there, fit and quality doesnt get better for the price (400-1000) :smokin

Last edited:
Guys go to suitsupply for your next suit. All my suits are from there, fit and quality doesnt get better for the price (400-1000) :smokin

Suit supply is a hit or miss sometimes. I went to the midtown location a few weeks ago and they barely had anything I liked in my size. Their Washington and Meer collection is obviously their best stuff. Everything else seemed to be mediocre. Also, a lot of their suits are fused and their tailoring service leaves very little to desire. Sure, they have an in-house tailor and you see them working on other people suits, but it's an expensive service that can be had elsewhere for a more competitive price.

This might just be my experience, but when I went to the store--I couldn't help but feel the arrogance and condescension from the employees. I was with a buddy of mine from grade school to look at some suits. I ask to check out certain suits and the guy takes my jacket off, looks at the back to see the brand I'm wearing and proceeds to provide excellent customer service. Mean while, he helps out my friend who doesn't know much about suits and was wearing an Alfani suit (not knowing we're together), and gives him a terrible experience.

Only location i've been to was the one in Soho on Broom St. Been there around 5x, always got great customer service. I get the tailoring for free only because I know the tailor there, but thats a different story.

I think the one in Midtown was just recently opened. Honestly, I did hear bad reviews about that location from the tailor though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom