• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

I heard that audio of Phil on Melo....hmmmmm
You want to tell us what you're referring to for the people who didn't hear it?
laugh.gif
Steve Popper ‏@StevePopper 23s
Phil Zen on Melo: "If it's in the cards man are we fortunate. If it's not in the cards, man are we fortunate and we're going forward anyway

Damn
laugh.gif
This quote. It was posted earlier. Reading it and hearing it are two different things. From the audio, it sounds like he'd be fine without Melo on the team.

Lol like what? We've got no cap space and nobody is gonna take on our bad contracts/headaches.
I dunno. A lot depends on how things go at the draft. For instance, if Philly gets that 1st or 2nd pick, I could see another team wanting to pull the same thing next year. Let's use the TWolves for example. Love for Tyson straight-up actually works. So does JR for Kevin Martin. Another team like that could be Sacramento. DMC as part of a multi-team mega deal to play with Melo would be TOUGH. And I could see Cuz having worn out his welcome in Sac.

Anyhow, I just don't see Phil not looking to make a big splash next year. I expect to see the foundation set for next year with chip aspirations set for 2016.

Lol like what? We've got no cap space and nobody is gonna take on our bad contracts/headaches.
I dunno. A lot depends on how things go at the draft. For instance, if Philly gets that 1st or 2nd pick, I could see another team wanting to pull the same thing next year. Let's use the TWolves for example. Love for Tyson straight-up actually works. So does JR for Kevin Martin. Another team like that could be Sacramento. DMC as part of a multi-team mega deal to play with Melo would be TOUGH. And I could see Cuz having worn out his welcome in Sac.

Anyhow, I just don't see Phil not looking to make a big splash next year. I expect to see the foundation set for next year with chip aspirations set for 2016.
I know this was an example, but don't put this out there. Leave the fantasies to X Box, some would read this and think a GM would be dumb enough to even think about this possibility of these moves 
laugh.gif

Phil isn't getting rid of Shumpert. There were already reports of him loving his athleticism and game.

Not sure how he feels about Earl.

I think Phil Jackson probably thinks Shumpert would thrive in the triangle. Either that or he's playing some Zen mind tricks and giving Shump confidence :lol:

I believe myself and many others said the day that we got Phil Jackson, melo is not the face of the Knicks anymore

I already love him and I am overjoyed that we were trash enough and miserable enough this year that it forced Dolan to get Phil Jackson.

I'm not the one to care at this point, I just want Dolan to let Phil do Phil. How the **** are you going to get mad over him firing the same coaches YOU were going to fire FOR Phil to coach?

Real talk, I got a lot of love for Melo as a player, but...GET DOWN, OR LAY DOWN, SON. If he leaves won't even be mad.

Last edited:
Kevin Love would be a decent fit in the triangle, he passes well.

Phil is playing min games with melo rn. He's just too smart. He's making melo seem like the villain. If he leaves he shows that he's not willing to take less to win.

What are the chances Bargnani or Stat decide to book it this year?

I know this was an example, but don't put this out there. Leave the fantasies to X Box, some would read this and think a GM would be dumb enough to even think about this possibility of these moves :lol:
:lol:
I hear you.

But moves like that are EXACTLY what happens every season. In retrospect, it took a bag of peanuts to get Melo. It wasn't a superstar for superstar trade I mean.

When teams go into salary dump mode, you can get steals all over the place. Watch Rondo get moved for nothing next year. :lol:

Prime Vince got traded for washed up Zo, draft picks, Eric Williams, and Aaron Williams. Peanuts.

Z-Bo was traded with Mardy Collins for Cuttino Mobley and Tim Thomas. And then traded again for Quentin Richardson. :x Peanuts.

Prime Sheed was involved in a 3 team deal with these names: Bob Sura, Chunky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter, Zeljko Rabraca, Chris Mills and a 1st round pick. PEANUTS.

A lot of you won't remember when Gerald Wallace was NICE. Top 20 player in the league nice. He got traded to Portland for Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks, Joel Przybilla, cash, and 2 picks. That's not exactly peanuts. But not one of those players or either of the picks turned into anything of worth.

B Diddy for Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis. :x :x

My point is, don't act as if it's so far-fetched to picture the Knicks changing this roster before next season starts.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hopefully the medical staff was fired too so I can get my *** up in there. i have a patient now that is married to an NBA and NYK attorney, supposedly H2O and Mills are going to be let go at some point. He is cleaning house totally.

I still don't know what Allan Houston does. I don't care if he goes. I want Mills gone. Plenty of people said he has no idea what he's doing. BYE

I know this was an example, but don't put this out there. Leave the fantasies to X Box, some would read this and think a GM would be dumb enough to even think about this possibility of these moves 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hear you.

But moves like that are EXACTLY what happens every season. In retrospect, it took a bag of peanuts to get Melo. It wasn't a superstar for superstar trade I mean.

When teams go into salary dump mode, you can get steals all over the place. Watch Rondo get moved for nothing next year.
laugh.gif

Prime Vince got traded for washed up Zo, draft picks, Eric Williams, and Aaron Williams. Peanuts.

Z-Bo was traded with Mardy Collins for Cuttino Mobley and Tim Thomas. And then traded again for Quentin Richardson.
sick.gif
Peanuts.

Prime Sheed was involved in a 3 team deal with these names: Bob Sura, Chunky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter, Zeljko Rabraca, Chris Mills and a 1st round pick. PEANUTS.

A lot of you won't remember when Gerald Wallace was NICE. Top 20 player in the league nice. He got traded to Portland for Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks, Joel Przybilla, cash, and 2 picks. That's not exactly peanuts. But not one of those players or either of the picks turned into anything of worth.

B Diddy for Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis.
sick.gif
sick.gif

My point is, don't act as if it's so far-fetched to picture the Knicks changing this roster before next season starts.
Yeah, that's the point where they know they won't get equal value for said superstar so they package a whole bunch of stuff in a trade. The names and trades you brought up 
sick.gif
. Joel Pryzbilla the vanilla gorilla! 
laugh.gif

Allan Houston can bounce and take his wack *** Flightposite retros with him. Good riddance! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom