Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Shump had issues with Sn though. I kinda don't blame him, but yeah, you still need to be a professional. If Phil likes him, I'm really curious to see how he develops under a real coach. For some reason Sn always took umbrage with him.

I also have no problem with flipping him for someone consistent either. Or in a package with Tyson.

Last edited:
I think Shump will have a big year with a new coach and with Phil. I think Woodson was the problem.

If y'all think stat, bargs, and chandler are gonna be on this team next year after the trading deadline y'all bugging. Those expirings are gonna bring us some really good pieces

Allan Houston can bounce and take his wack *** Flightposite retros with him. Good riddance! 
laugh.gif
Intentional or not..I saw what you did there
FTR, I hated that bounce. I was long gone at that time too. Even that couldn't erase the hurt 
laugh.gif

If y'all think stat, bargs, and chandler are gonna be on this team next year after the trading deadline y'all bugging. Those expirings are gonna bring us some really good pieces
Put me down for a hamburger for Bargs. I need someone to watch my house when I'm gone. If he can even do that right.

Shump is what he is.

There is no next level for him.

Trevor Ariza 2.0
although i think shump has more potential than ariza, ariza is the type of player u need on a championship team.  i think shump could play a similar role that ariza did on that laker team but even shine at times like he has already (game 6 3rd quarter in indy, texas trip this year, etc.)

Shump is what he is.

There is no next level for him.

Trevor Ariza 2.0
although i think shump has more potential than ariza, ariza is the type of player u need on a championship team.  i think shump could play a similar role that ariza did on that laker team but even shine at times like he has already (game 6 3rd quarter in indy, texas trip this year, etc.)
I feel like ariza was really underrated on those Lakers teams.

Exactly. Someone sees what I'm saying.

And my point about Ariza.... Is he more than anything any of you guys ever imagined? Probably not. He turned out to be what most of you guys pictured, which is slightly better than the player he was with the Knicks.

Same with Shump. Dude wont blossom into much more than he is right now. That's what I meant in saying "he is what he is".

Ariza has been a very solid role player on the wizards.

14-6-3 with 1.6 steals on 41% 3pt shooting is better than Shump ever will be

I would love for shump to be as good Ariza is now
I'm trying to figure out what everybody hates about Ariza. He's been an above-average player his entire career and contributed to championship teams. Wouldn't even be mad of shumpert got to that level.

Yeah seriously. It took Trevor a while but if Shumpert became what Ariza is now y'all would be singing praises to the heavens.

unless we get a superstar in rondo, aldrich or love i dont see how a chandler, amare or bargs trade works out for us besides them expiring next summer

Why not just keep the expiring contracts and make a run at the 2015 FA class. Enough with this patch job ****, just start from scratch.

Why not just keep the expiring contracts and make a run at the 2015 FA class. Enough with this patch job ****, just start from scratch.

Unless you get a star player (Rondo) you have to keep the contracts. Don't just trade them to get rid of them.

I agree about keeping our expiring contracts. Better to have money and go all-in in 2015 FA than to just get rid of those contracts just to move them.

Knicks aren't in that bad of position as some of you think.

BTW, shuges shuges who's that in your avy :nerd:

Last edited:
We keep Melo hire Kerr and have a top 4 record in the East by the trading deadline no way in hell are we staying Pat. Phil is gonna try to swing a deal and realistically go for the chip

lets focus on resign melo first :lol: ... but i do believe we can be top 4 with the current team now and a new coach that implements the triangle... it will be interesting to see if we do net some trades but i dont see anything big maybe a an expiring contract that can make a difference kinda like how evan turner was supposed to be for indy this year...

I agree about keeping our expiring contracts. Better to have money and go all-in in 2015 FA than to just get rid of those contracts just to move them.

Knicks aren't in that bad of position as some of you think.

BTW, shuges shuges who's that in your avy :nerd:

That's Rita G. In the flashing lights vid.

Back
Top Bottom