Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
watching Felton play defense last night was comedy.

drive by Felton, defense breaks down, kick out for wide open 3. Repeat.

Wait a minute...so NOW everybody wants to be real about this team? 

Come on b. When I said Woodson wasn't the answer, I saw excuses of what he COULD do with this team and what he's done with the Hawks. That team was severely mediocre. I said Carmelo wasn't going to do what y'all thought and was called a hater. I'm always real about the Knicks. If you are real with yourself, you could have seen this coming before it even got started. From Amar'e and Melo not working, to D'antoni, and Woodson. This team took steps with Walsh and then stalled. The job was incomplete, and because the Knicks were so bad for so long, the fan base took the bait and stopped holding the team accountable for finishing the job. Now y'all want Phil to play miracle garbage man or something. I'm not sure if even he can right the ship. I don't know what's going to happen, but Phil should clean house completely. I personally don't think Melo should stay, let him walk and start over. He says he's going to change his game for Phil, I'm calling bull**** on that. Usually no vet does that at this stage in his career if he's the best player on the team. They make the rest of the roster adjust to him. I see Phil doing 3 out of the 5 years before he says "**** this, I'm out". 

Melo should be taking more jabs than woodson. If hes smart he will leave ny n go to chicago. Lets get some picks for this dude n start from scratch

Think the actions of this team going to get me into Baseball, Mets or Yankees? :lol:

My boy hooked it up with free tickets from his job to opening day at Citi Field
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

so depressing to have to go to the same cycle every year... when were down to the last couple weeks its always thinking about how we gonna do next season. the changes that should be made and lets just forget about the current season. (besdies last year, that was a good feeling man, besides showing our inexperience in the playoffs)

with that being said, i wonder what Phil gonna do next season. |I

OK so we all agree that this team sucks and the season has a great possibility of missing the playoffs :smh:... but what is the next step for this team to succeed besides the obvious of resigning melo? we don't have a draft pick but we do got that mini mid level and i suggest getting a point guard so felton can be used off the bench... as much as i dislike feltons game he is still serviceable just not as a starter...the best option would be to sign a point guard for 2 years with the second year being a team option... a 1 year contract would be good but it doesn't sound as good as a 2 year contract for free agents...but what free agent point guard can we get for cheap and be a solid contributor?

OK so we all agree that this team sucks and the season has a great possibility of missing the playoffs :smh:... but what is the next step for this team to succeed besides the obvious of resigning melo? we don't have a draft pick but we do got that mini mid level and i suggest getting a point guard so felton can be used off the bench... as much as i dislike feltons game he is still serviceable just not as a starter...the best option would be to sign a point guard for 2 years with the second year being a team option... a 1 year contract would be good but it doesn't sound as good as a 2 year contract for free agents...but what free agent point guard can we get for cheap and be a solid contributor?

Ya I def agree point guard is the number one need. As far as moves I'd like to see this summer.

1. Move Chandler at all costs. To me he represents everything that's wrong with this team, takes games off, seems like he only gives a **** about his personal stats sometimes and could care less if he's actually affecting the outcome of the game. And he really pissed me off with his comments half way during that losing streak where he basically said he wants out. How tf he got the nerve to be ******** when his game has absolutely no affect on a the outcome of games. Not once this year have I ever seen a play where I was like "Thank God we had Tyson Chandler for that." Get this ***** out of here

2. As far as upgrading at point I'd like to see us make a play for DJ Augustin. Been a huge fan of his since he was in high school and always knew he just needed a legit shot but never thought he'd have a season like he's having this year. Feel like he'd be fairly cheap and a huge upgrade over Felton.

3. Even though he has the exact same problems as Chandler I'd still like to see us make a play for Bynum, that is on a cheap 1 year deal to see what he can do. I think pairing him up with Phil could be beneficial for both sides. Plus he's 10 x's more dominant than Tyson ever will be even with him playing half a season.

4. Would like to hold on to Shump one more season to see what a new coach could do with him but seriously wouldn't complain if we swapped him with Waiters. He's been balling from what I've heard ever since Irving went down and he's been the number 1 playmaker for the Cavs and I know there was rumors of this before All Star break

It's unfair to characterize Tyson the way he's been characterized. I think his play is more of a function (or dysfunction) of Woodson's coaching imo. It could be the personnel that's there in conjunction with his health. He's their only line of defense inside, that's a lot to handle night in and night out when you have a history of injury and not at full health. If he goes to another team with help defensively, he'll look like old Tyson Chandler.

What quality PG can you get with a mid level exception? It would only be patchwork, so it's no point in trying that from the Knicks POV for what they need. Prigiono and Felton were abject failures overall. As far as Augustin, guess what? He was out there, there was no attempt. Don't want him now because another team knows how to use him. As far as that, the Bulls lucked out and he seems to be filling what Nate did for them last year, at least to some degree. I also feel that the Bulls won't let him get away and Rose needs a backup. So there's that. I don't think he's a starter anyway. He looks good in Chi because he knows he's only filling a hole and it's not long term pressure for him at that spot. 

@Deebo Cole7  Bynum? Are you serious? 
laugh.gif
 Come on man. He's a ski mask all star, and apparently you like giving money away. Dolan would probably hire you on the spot 
laugh.gif

i think we can get a better pg than felton for the mini mid level... i never said a great pg just a solid one like old knicks ward, collins, douglas, etc... if that is not an option then i agree using tyson as trade bait and even see what we can get for amare or bargs also... like i said though 2015 is still the plan so no need to get a new player here pg or different position longer than 1 year contract or least 2nd year be a team option...

:lol: @ yall reassessing the state of the Knicks cuz they're losing. I thought we did that during that after/during the 8 gm losing streak 60 pgs or so ago.

Same ol arguing between ppl that still have hope and those that gave up last year and the ppl who got fooled in to having hope again facing reality and being real about the state of this sorry team. Of course there's some lame I-told-you-so's posting and over-reactors but hey the cycle is sick.

I can admit I had some hope before the season started after the disappointing playoff exit and scoffed at the bull **** predictions from places like ESPN but by the end of 2013 I knew the deal. The trades and signings didn't work out, the frauds already on the team became more fraudulent, and the coaching got exposed.

Simple as that.

51 points to the basketball equivalent of lepers. I went to sleep at halftime thankfully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom