Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I HATE THIS FRANCHISE SO MUCH
/thread

I had the game on as background noise after seeing the score early on. How you lose to them with D league players? 
mean.gif

51 points in the third quarter though :x
good thing i didnt watch this game and went to bed

Last edited:
Even I started to believe we could make the 8th spot and sneak into to the playoffs. See what y'all do to me :smh:

What a pathetic and miserable performance when we're fighting for our lives on national TV. Un-******-believable . This one really pisses me off.

lol so now you folks understand why this current group of players and coaches don't deserve our attention and emotions. such a big game and what they do? crumble. lol thank goodness for Action Jackson.

I could deal with losses. Hell, failure is good for everyone, but this crop of dudes fails consistently because they aren't learning and adapting to why they fail.

Losing isn't that big of a deal, but not showing up in the second half, not playing defense or putting your heart out there, that's pathetic and despicable in the world of sports.

this should tell yall something :smh:
Most points, first quarter
50-Syracuse at San Francisco, December 16, 1962
50 - Boston vs. Denver, February 5, 1982
50 - Utah vs. Denver, April 10, 1982
50 - Milwaukee vs. Orlando, November 16, 1989
50 - Phoenix vs. Denver, November 10, 1990

lol so now you folks understand why this current group of players and coaches don't deserve our attention and emotions. such a big game and what they do? crumble. lol thank goodness for Action Jackson.

This team obviously doesn't give a ****, why should we…

This is why I don't watch their games anymore. I just watch the highlights. I come in here for the lulz though.

Last edited:
I could deal with losses. Hell, failure is good for everyone, but this crop of dudes fails consistently because they aren't learning and adapting to why they fail.

Losing isn't that big of a deal, but not showing up in the second half, not playing defense or putting your heart out there, that's pathetic and despicable in the world of sports.
I could go into that so much, but I'm not

I'm glad I decided to go to sleep instead of staying up and watching that garbage.
And I slept like a baby. I've accepted what we are long ago.

Some of you guys don't get it. It's not even about pessimism or optimism. It's about realism. I'm a realist. And we ARE what we ARE. An inconsistent team with a horrible coach and minimal heart, that's poorly constructed. We string together a few wins and ya'll think we've turned a corner? At the end of the season? Come on man. When has that EVER happened? You don't morph into a contender at the end of the season. I don't generally mind if some of you want to be optimistic, but it embarrasses us further when you jump off the ledge and start considering who we can beat in the playoffs, when we're still letting teams like the Lakers let the hundred round drum off on us. The fact that we have to hope Atlanta and Charlotte fall to pieces and we become a serious team, speaks volumes and its like some of ya'll don't hear that. The ONLY reasons I even want to make the playoffs is I feel bad we've ruined Melo's streak and I'm peeved about the draft pick situation. Other than that, I'm not interested in watching us get 4-1'd or 4-0'd by whoever we play.

The same things that were wrong with this team all season still exist. No defense at the guard position. Poor pg play. Streaky shooting from our shooters. No defense from Amare in the paint. No transition offense or defense. Not enough leadership from Melo. Poor rotations. Poor closeouts on defense at the perimeter. Etc etc. I guarantee you 3/4ths of this team is gone in the offseason. PJ is not going to deal with guys like this.

Back
Top Bottom