Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
There is no excuse for this. This is not a team hungry for a playoff spot. No leadership from their super star player that takes jump shot after jump shot that always leads to fast break points for the other team.team has officially given up. Will not watch any more knick games this season

Was gunna take a break from playing Stick of Truth to watch the game

Break didn't last long :lol:

I turned back to see just how bad it was, only to see Nick Young shoot that corner 3. Gonna light up & pretend this game didn't even happen.

Optimistic fans balance out us battered knicks fans. Its necessary. But don't be shocked when people have no faith in this team

This is why we think the way we think.

Look at 'em.

The second people started watching the Hawks, I was like >D ... what's the point? Insanity.
All season it's lose a grip, win a grip, streak for streak, fugazi for bs.

It was over when Dirk got the bounce, then GS mashed us at home, then Noah got the triple double at halftime. All in the same losing streak. :smh:

Cleveland was just the last nail that was coming sooner or later.

All that mattered was we weren't giving Denver, Wiggins, and they at least looked like an NBA team.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Carmelo was right, this trip would either make or break us. It shattered us. Season is over. I allowed myself to even think we had a chance of making the playoffs.

A real wake up call. I'll be out of this thread for a long time fellas.

51 points in a quarter. Lakers bench outplayed our starters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom