Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hawks are down big....a win would be nice.

I say Isaiah Thomas drops 50
He probably hates the Knicks considering he gets booed every time he plays in MSG through no fault of his own 
laugh.gif

Isaiah Thomas is out tonight...

@seth_rosenthal: Career-high: 15, for now RT @TommyBeer: sounds like Ray McCallum will start for the Kings at PG tonight vs. NY

Oh word?

Also was thinking that Phil might've started a Lakers Knicks rivalry which would be something to watch once both teams get back on track. LA played ANGRY last night. And I just don't think the Knicks were expecting that kind of attitude

Last edited:
Beat the Pacers handily, get thrashed by Kobe and Pau-less Lakers, turn right around dominate a team that just won 15 straight.

Being a Knick fan in 2014 = perpetual mindfukc

Travels are one of the most frustrating calls. Traveling is the first or second thing everyone learns when they start hooping. I hate when I see us get called for traveling, it shouldn't be that ******* hard.

This team's basketball IQ is so low 
roll.gif

I've never seen ppl argue so many calls while being ahead by 24 points & let it lead to a technical.

Then in late game situations, Woodson has no plays. All iso. 

Chandler is itching for that 6th foul, & for some reason, Felton is on the basketball court right now.

Back
Top Bottom