Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Larry Brown saying he thinks Mike Woodson is a great coach
roll.gif
coaches never badmouth each other. Unless it's some outrageous reason they don't like each other.

Larry Brown saying he thinks Mike Woodson is a great coach :rofl:

Coaches will always stick together, can't say I'm surprised by this. Even JVG will be one of the first to defend Woodson. The way players have their fraternity--the same reciprocates for coaches as well.

Whether we like Woodson or not, he's tried almost everything with the lineup and done everything he can do. We're too deep in the hole right now, and it's amazing to see what we've been able to muster up to make a last playoff push. Woodson deserves some credit for that.

Even the players stick by Woodson as well. Whenever Woodson plays former players he's coached, you always see nothing but love. This is no accident. I think if the situation was better--we wouldn't be hounding Woodson this much.

Last edited:
I wonder what the angle was on doing this now? Just to quell the ppl marching on MSG? Hold ppl off on cablevision cancellations?

This could've been done first thing in the off season. I mean yeah ok we sign Phil but right now we still suck balls or should this really be renamed off season thread again cuz we starting on next season early?:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder what the angle was on doing this now? Just to quell the ppl marching on MSG? hold ppl off on cablevision cancellations?

This could've been done first thing in the off season. I mean yeah ok we sign Phil but right now we still suck balls or should this really be renamed off season thread again cuz we starting on next season early?:lol:

Think this season pretty much a wrap, Would take a lot of luck to get that 8th seed now, and then we will get bounced by Miami or Indiana anyways

Think this season pretty much a wrap, Would take a lot of luck to get that 8th seed now, and then we will get bounced by Miami or Indiana anyways

Idk about needing "a lot of luck". We're only like 3 games behind atl and there's still games to play. Obviously, I don't think we can beat the heat or pacers, but who knows? As long as we make the playoffs, that's good enough for me considering how this season has gone. Also, Melo has taken his team to the post season every single year.

Even with Jackson on board, it doesn't do anything for me. Right now, he's just a figurehead to make it seem the Knicks are doing something right.
Could be Larry Brown all over again, but of course, Phil will have the ability to choose his own players. Unlike Brown who dealt with Steve Francis, Marbury and the fat boys.

imo Jeremy Tyler is good enough to start in this league and hopefully he'll prove it tonight

imo Jeremy Tyler is good enough to start in this league and hopefully he'll prove it tonight

But 2/3 of our front court is out. Who is going to be in the starting line up tonight?

Looks like Earl Clark will get some extended mins tonight.

Brown coached players that were much worse than what we have. He coached players that were mad immature.

Brown also said that he didn't deal with Dolan, he dealt with Isiah only. Almost seemed like he was insinuating that Isiah was a big part of the problem.

Roberts is on right now saying how pathetic it is that people are killing the Knicks for getting Phil. No matter what the Knicks do, they're always getting killed for.

Jeremy Tyler would have been a top 10 pick if he came out in last year's draft hope we hold on to him and develop him.

Welp...

If this is true I hope this works out for the best if not what hope do we have if the Zenmaster can't turn this sinking ship around...

Back
Top Bottom