Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
imo Jeremy Tyler is good enough to start in this league and hopefully he'll prove it tonight

qft

I think we should be able to win this one, watch Tyler shine tonight. He hustles and has some skills.

Concerning Phil Jackson, I think the knicks did this now to show Melo that they are serious in being winners. Phil being in NY will attract a lot of big names for both the court and management.
Its going to be a good summer in my opinion.

Whether we like Woodson or not, he's tried almost everything with the lineup and done everything he can do. We're too deep in the hole right now, and it's amazing to see what we've been able to muster up to make a last playoff push. Woodson deserves some credit for that.

he hasn't done the right thing no matter how many times people say he's done everything he could do or that his hands were tied due to the underachieving personnel on this  team. we've been pointing out woodson's glaring mishaps & blunders all throughout the entire season. he gets no credit

@Al_Iannazzone: Melo said he has heard Phil will be on board, but it is not official yet.

@Al_Iannazzone: Melo said he has heard Phil will be on board, but it is not official yet.

Yea, nothing's official until that dotted line is signed. & ppl(mainly George Karl) saying that Melo isn't a Phil type of player must be out of their mind. Melo would flourish in a triangle system.

We getting Rondo, I can feel it in the air.

Maybe this summer, maybe next, but he will be a Knick within the next 2 summers.

8)

Yea, nothing's official until that dotted line is signed. & ppl(mainly George Karl) saying that Melo isn't a Phil type of player must be out of their mind. Melo would flourish in a triangle system.

Karl just still bitter bout the whole Nuggets situation.

Never mind him
:lol:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son even when we're on a streak Sn gon' Sn
Cole Aldrich starting
laugh.gif

I've seen JV high school centers with as much basketball skill as Cole Aldrich.  I'm serious too.

@MagicJohnson: I love Jim & Jeanie Buss, but we need Phil Jackson to be the face of our great organization, the Los Angeles Lakers.

Jim Buss hates that Phil is with his sister. Because of this, he is defying all logic in terms of bringing Phil back. It's crazy how much he hates him 
laugh.gif
. He wouldn't even give Brian Shaw a look because he's a Phil guy 
mean.gif

@mcten: Kobe on Phil being shut out from LAL and potentially going to NYK: "It would be hard for me to understand that happening twice."

@MagicJohnson: I love Jim & Jeanie Buss, but we need Phil Jackson to be the face of our great organization, the Los Angeles Lakers.
This butt-pirate needs to mind his damn business. Damn, whenever we try to be great there's opposition from all angles 
mean.gif

And lol smh at Sn starting Aldrich over Tyler. A big part of coaching is talent evaluation and we clearly lack that at a coaching level from top to bottom. We've had so much talent ride the pine it's ridiculous.

This butt-pirate needs to mind his damn business. Damn, whenever we try to be great there's opposition from all angles :smh:

And lol smh at Sn starting Aldrich over Tyler. A big part of coaching is talent evaluation and we clearly lack that at a coaching level from top to bottom. We've had so much talent ride the pine it's ridiculous.

Yea the hate is strong from everywhere. Funny how every one says it a terrible deal, but it'll be a great deal w/ any other team. Especially the Lakers

Them wishing he'd gone to the Lakers is the closest they'll get to saying this was a positive move for NYK. >D

Nice to see some things won't change.

Back
Top Bottom