Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I really hope Phil chooses to coach for 3/4 seasons, leading us to a chip, like RIley did in Miami before he kicks up his feet on the front desk.

Media is full of bloodsucking losers out for their own interests. This shoudknt shock you. Politics is bad or worse too

Chandler hurt?
nerd.gif
Nah, he has a urgent personal matter to take care of.

Media is full of bloodsucking losers out for their own interests. This shoudknt shock you. Politics is bad or worse too
Pretty much.  And that Wojinarowski guy is definitely a personal vendetta kinda guy, word to that article he wrote about JR (not that it wasn't scathing and true, just very biased).

And Phil has stated that there is less than a .000000001% chance of him coming back to coach.  So I think we can lay that to rest for now. 

I really hope Phil chooses to coach for 3/4 seasons, leading us to a chip, like RIley did in Miami before he kicks up his feet on the front desk.
Riley was forced to do that cuz SVG couldn't cut it in Miami. Same thing when Zeke eventually had come down to the sideline.

If Phil picks his first coach right he won't need to.

Riley was forced to do that cuz SVG couldn't cut it in Miami. Same thing when Zeke eventually had come down to the sideline.

If Phil picks his first coach right he won't need to.
SVG definitely could cut it in Miami.  That was a much more complicated situation.

Zeke was basically forced onto the sideline as a condition of not getting fired 
laugh.gif
....  man.

If Phil were to come down it would be because he got the urge to coach again, plain and simple.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom