Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
[thread="569623"]walsh not having a ring doesn't discount his ability to put together winning teams though[/thread]
[thread="569623"] [/thread]

only 8 franchises or something have won nba championships over the last 25 years. some ridiculous stat like that

donnie walsh pacers have only missed the playoffs 1 year out of 17 he's been there - that's a lot more success than the knicks have had
That's definitely not the "success" I'd be willing to be satisfied with.

I'd rather have the one of the GMs from one of those 8 franchises that have won championships the past 25 years or w/e the stat is.

Last edited:

Amar'e has been in a zone
mean.gif

My man is rebounding!!!!
I hope Sn doesn't go back to starting 77
Pls no

anyone would want the gms of any of those teams, but these are the knicks, man. fans deserve better, but the franchise is in no position to call shots or make demands when they don't have any real estate to stand on

it's not very common for a mediocre team to become a championship team in a matter of one or two or even three seasons unless EVERYTHING falls into place and how often does that happen?

I hope STAT's legs could hold up for the rest of the season...he's been beasting down low lately.

Truth be told, it seems like the scoring has been a little more evenly distributed, Melo doesn't have to do it all, it looks like a decent option is always available, where was this earlier?

Back
Top Bottom