Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I just tried watching one of the all time classic knick interviews, Marbury on Sports Sunday, and I honestly couldn't sit through it. That **** is painfully embarrassing to watch :lol:

George Karl said P-Jax as a executive or coach would turn us around and remove all the negative stigma we have around the league with players , coaches, and other execs and we would immediately be taken seriously again. Hope he accepts next week man 
mean.gif
 that'll be a huge step in our pursuit of keeping melo

George Karl said P-Jax as a executive or coach would turn us around and remove all the negative stigma we have around the league with players , coaches, and other execs and we would immediately be taken seriously again. Hope he accepts next week man :smh:  that'll be a huge step in our pursuit of keeping melo
It is true.
Give PJ. The GM position and let this other guy remain president.
Players will instantly want to come here just cause of Phil Jackson And His 11 Rings No Matter WHAT.
I have a feeling he would do really good as a GM.

Then when we're almost at the championship level he fires a Van Gundy and takes us to the promise land :nerd:

I would love to see Phil in the front office. Not sure why Dolan wouldn't just give him full control. You would have one of the greatest coaches of all time running ****. That alone would attract players and coaches.

Come on Phil, finish your career where it started

I just find it funny how the Knicks have been rumored to get Phil Jackson for 20 years now

Since I was a kid, I remember reading about those rumors lol

Even though this time around it isn't for coaching

Last edited:
Yeah it's really sad that once again we're in a ****** state as an organization and everybody is once again drinking the kool-aid getting that false hope.

oland Lazenby @lazenby about 22 minutes ago
Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work' espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id… via @espnnba

Roland Lazenby @lazenby about 21 minutes ago

Phil should be careful. He could end up with some of that New York Knicks’ stuff on his shoe. Very hard to wipe that off.

Roland Lazenby @lazenby about 18 minutes ago

Phil in the Knicks’ front office? I can smell the burning sage. Woodson better thumb through Tex Winter’s little red triangle booklet.

Roland Lazenby @lazenby about 15 minutes ago

Phil’s first steps? Probably run NY’s summer league team with a young coach to stir in a little triangle flavor into the team culture.

Broussard sounds salty about this Phil story breaking after "his" Melo to chicago story broke. said he sees "no merit to it but you never know"

:lol:

love to win a contest to drown dude ...

Back
Top Bottom